Tariq Nasheed claims Fat Joe has bloccd him after release of his new movie

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This tether bullshyt is toxic.

We all know FBA Brehs created hip hop.

The problem is that a loud minority of revisionists need to get dealt with.
Whole comment is bs.

1. No, apparently we DON'T all know that FBA invented this shyt.

2. Tether is a term intended to target the very "loud minority" to whom you referred.

So do we need to "deal with' them, or is simply identifying them "toxic"? Pick a struggle. :coffee:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Pac accused him of stealing his flow and style.

Lesane Crooks was a tether too :ufdup:

images

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Whole comment is bs.

1. No, apparently we DON'T all know that FBA invented this shyt.

2. Tether is a term intended to target the very "loud minority" to whom you referred.

So do we need to "deal with' them, or is simply identifying them "toxic"? Pick a struggle. :coffee:

To answer your question...

We need to deal with them by supporting films like these promoting the true history.

I'm 100% against other people from the diaspora staking claim to ADOS lineage and birthrights.

I'm also against throwing shade at the ones that don't cross that line.

When I hear random people like Busta and Burna Boy talking crazy...usually there's a swift and vocal recourse from the culture.

So...that's why I say "we" know the true inventors of Hip Hop en masse.

That's a good thing.

The ones we really need to go after for appropriation and theft is the cac and the jew.

I have noticed that the non ADOS support dwindles when we need them to help with THAT mission.

So yeah...go ahead and call them tethers.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
White Supremacy is based on a purity test. Over the decades it has evolved but it basically is about certain people being better than others based on demographics. A significant factor is, if you're any part Black, you're not worthy of human rights.

Funny how the guy who says white supremacy so often is also developing his own purity test and weaponizing it against other Black people. Black people from the islands and South America are essentially the same as us (US descendants of African Slaves) except their slave ship landed at a different port.

Tariq has white in laws right? Imagine the biggest white supremacist out there marrying a half black person, living with his Black in laws and still talking that white supremacist shyt. The other klan members would shun him. Also, Tariq supports the most anti Black movement to come along in my lifetime. MAGA.

I am guessing Tariq's movie is saying Hip Hop has zero non FBA pioneers. I never lived in NY but I would imagine it's IMPOSSIBLE to separate FBA from other demographics. Like, in whatever club early Hip Hop was being played in: they can say there are zero Puerto Ricans or Black Islanders inside the club. Or zero non FBA were the early B Boys.

Doesn't make any sense.

Tariq has no intellectual credit with me so I can't bring myself to explore his ideas anymore. Just extrapolating from what I've seen posted here.

no, you got it wrong as an old head born and raised in the Bronx, New York
The documentary is about the creation of hip-hop culture being 100% FBA, which it is