Tariq Nasheed claims Fat Joe has bloccd him after release of his new movie

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Now I see why you act like a female, because you were raised by a single mother who was a promiscuous feminists and she would let any fresh out jail hotep smash and would lay up on the couch and eat your cereal:

Instead of going to therapist to understand how to love yourself.....pause lol....You should have pick up "The Mack Within," by author and film maker Tariq 'King Flex' Nasheed:

61Qml2rQ6jL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
FACTS lol

The thing about @SupaDupaCool is its cool if he just kept it at just politics. You dont have to fukk with FBA/ADOS or tariq nasheed at all. You dont have to agree with the no vote no tangibles stance. However if you dont fukk with fba/ados yet subscribe too being "just regular black" or you think "african-american" is an appropriate ethnic identifier- then your just a DODO bird negro. You should at least offer an alternative at minimum

He in many ways is actually right as it pertains to how black people should move politically in this election. As much as i dont want to see a non fba bedwench be in office. I see that her winning would be a deathblow to the entire MAGA/redpill ANTI-WOKE brigade. Which would be a win in and of itself. Theres no way they would be able to recover from that. Theres no way any of us wants donalds V.P pick to be possibly president of the united states

My problem with @SupaDupaCool is that he runs interference for any instance of black americans standing on culture outside of POLITICS. Shills be running interference across a spectrum no matter how big or trivial it is