Daps
FKYuPhhXEAEhgyH.jpg:large

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ASAP Rocky huh?

:patrice:

Rakim Athelaston Mayers was born on October 3, 1988, in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, a borough of New York City.[8] His father is from Barbados.[9]

:mjlol:

Isn’t he a “tether” though?

:why:
I remember him roasting A$ap when he got locked up in Europe a while back. Tether this and that. Clearly Rocky is unaware of all the shyt talking Tariq has done over the years about him and his bm Rihanna. Ol snake ass nikka

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
"Started randomly blocking FBAs"

:camby:

What kind of dog whistle bullshyt is that? Dude really trying to imply Joe is targeting Black people on Twitter to randomly block as if his issue is racial. As a Black Man, that insults my intelligence. I'm not stupid. I know what the real issue is and it ain't what he's implying.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Fat Joe doesn't acknowledge Tariq nor does he give him any attention because Tariq been talking crazy about Joe for years, no sit down, just using Joes name for clout so yeah blocking him sounds appropriate. What response did Tariq think he was going to get talking sideways about the man for years? Questioning why a Hip Hop legend is hosting the BET Hip Hop awards just because he's Puerto Rican. GTFOH. Even now, mentioning being blocked is Tariq trying to use Joe for clout to promote his movie and Joe is paying him dust.

Exactly. Plus posting screenshots of somebody blocking you is some sassy shyt that females do, it's sus as hell when dudes do it. The fukk do I care about being blocked by another man if we've never even interacted before.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yea...

I'm sure that's why he hit cuh wit da Mutumbo & not the many other annoying reasons that he presents lol

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
White Supremacy is based on a purity test. Over the decades it has evolved but it basically is about certain people being better than others based on demographics. A significant factor is, if you're any part Black, you're not worthy of human rights.

Funny how the guy who says white supremacy so often is also developing his own purity test and weaponizing it against other Black people. Black people from the islands and South America are essentially the same as us (US descendants of African Slaves) except their slave ship landed at a different port.

Tariq has white in laws right? Imagine the biggest white supremacist out there marrying a half black person, living with his Black in laws and still talking that white supremacist shyt. The other klan members would shun him. Also, Tariq supports the most anti Black movement to come along in my lifetime. MAGA.

I am guessing Tariq's movie is saying Hip Hop has zero non FBA pioneers. I never lived in NY but I would imagine it's IMPOSSIBLE to separate FBA from other demographics. Like, in whatever club early Hip Hop was being played in: they can say there are zero Puerto Ricans or Black Islanders inside the club. Or zero non FBA were the early B Boys.

Doesn't make any sense.

Tariq has no intellectual credit with me so I can't bring myself to explore his ideas anymore. Just extrapolating from what I've seen posted here.