Tariq just blacked out on us brehs...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikkas use degrading rap lyrics as the soundtrack to their lives but talk shyt on a free podcast where a brothas trying to help his people. Sad.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is cool. Yeah it's a lot of basic common sense but he delivers it to an audience that desperately needs to hear it in a way that they can understand and relate to. plus a lot of his rants when he gets sidetracked are hilarious. that little monologue he had about how white women seem to know how to calm black men down had me :laugh:

I will say though that I lost a lot of respect for him after I heard his debate with crazy-ass, MJ-obsessed Pearl Jr

seriously listen to this shyt if you have an hour to spare
http://limelinx.com/files/00a4abe04e...c7f0029d68aa9e

embarrassing, she had that nygga stuttering, stammering, throwing a temper tantrum and name calling like a damn child. the whole debate really exposed the fact that Tariq is a lightweight when it comes to black intellectuals. She wasn't even saying anything that profound and a smarter person would've been able to refute a lot of her arguments. but she definitely handed Tariq a HUGE L here and ironically looked like the more logical, rational individual despite Tariq's many rants about the supposed illogical and irrational nature of a lot of black women

throw Tariq into the ring with a real black feminist like bell hooks and dude would get absolutely destroyed and embarrassed

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: at this thread

:pachaha: at this nikka TRUEST crying throughout it

nah that moistness is from the leakage from ur butthole, you fakkit.

there's absolutely nothing he can say that will impress me. basically 100% of what he says is common sense to any man who's been around women.

:ohlawd: It feels so good to have your stance/opinions reaffirmed continuously for 40 minutes

:snoop: bolded are basically the same mate. Stop the attention whoring and expend your energies elsewhere because its not needed or wanted here :usure:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: A forty mnute video to tell you what i could have told you in ten words or less?

Short answer,No. But some some can handle it. 9 words:jawalrus:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The fact that this guy has a career is a perfect example of what's wrong with black men :smh:

shyt is hilarious :pachaha: If I ever met ANY person in real life who told me they spend their time listenin' to dude for whatever reason I'm gonna think they (a) don't have common sense and are weak/followers/lames (b) have never dealt with black people/black intellectualism that much, and then I'd proceed to walk away from them.

shyt, pretty much anyone who spends there time listening to anonymous figures and or podcasts to gain advice, I'm gonna laugh at. They're clearly missing life guidance/shyt to do.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tariq is a self made man with long money. if you aint that kind of dude, how can you know the shyt hes speaking on? do you really honestly think you get the same treatment from bytches as a nygga with long money? i aint talking to the black tech moguls & hip hop neurosurgeons on this site, this is more for you nyggas from that "other" planet earth where nepotism and the good ol boy network dont exist & crakka corporations pay you - a 25 year old black man of all people - persona non grata - $200,000 a year and matching contributions to your portfolio of enron stock options. is yall nyggas implying that tariq aint saying nothing that you didnt already know?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:trash:

Sorry I dont argue with fools. Bless your heart!

ummm :laugh: for your sake, i hope you realize you're the fool here. :laugh: this n1gga admits he worships another man for dispensing dumbass advice, yet, he has the nerve to call another man a fool. :laugh: the internet, i tell ya, delusional morons. bet u think u smart dont u :laugh: :laugh:

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect what the brother tariq is doing.

Back in my time most young men were given this information when they were coming up, but the fact of the matter is that A LOT of young men aren't these days. Also even knowing what I know about getting the pretty young things, his show is sometimes entertaining.

If you know all of what he's saying, and don't find the show entertaining......why listen to it? or criticize other who do?

I knew a guy that was once afraid of PHONE SEX (I mean what kinda man is afraid of phone sex), and when he started listening to tariq got his game tight and is now comfortable with women.

It changed his life!