Tariq just blacked out on us brehs...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know it all. But I'd rather live on my own word than to live on the words of a man who doesn't give a fukk about me. I trust my own word way more when it comes to matters of MY life.

If you'd rather place that in the hands of someone else, that's your prerogative, but it's stupid/counter productive to you actually growing on your own merit.

You talk as if people outright claimed, "Yo I'm going to do everything the way Tariq did it as explained in his book." "I will not ever stop listening to this man"

You take what you want and keep it moving.

You the type of nikka to decline help because you'd rather struggle and do shyt the hard way.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know it all. But I'd rather live on my own word than to live on the words of a man who doesn't give a fukk about me. I trust my own word way more when it comes to matters of MY life.

If you'd rather place that in the hands of someone else, that's your prerogative, but it's stupid/counter productive to you actually growing on your own merit.

Every Tariq thread? So post 100% of them up and let's find me in them.

I read books about concrete subjects/history or entertainment. Not for self help.

I'm not mad because anyone listens to anyone. I'm just saying you more than likely are lame. That idea about you doesn't make me feel mad.

Your whole post is really emotional and lacks logically connecting points. Try again though.

Yo every tariq thread I remember I see your name. I remember a hidden colors thread and a few others your name was always in it talking that
":childplease: y'all listen to this cat??"

That be you breh.
You read books about concrete subjects and or history OR entertainment. I find these tariq books ENTERTAINING and it qualifies as entertainment imo.

You calling people lames when you seem to lack any soul. You seem lifeless and a logical ass nikka. Ole big head and glasses wearing ass nikka shut the fukk up. Pragmatic ass nikka. Cantankerous ass fukkboy. I will fukking slap you.
:fire:

:russ: I'm fukking with you no hate. :steviej:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You talk as if people outright claimed, "Yo I'm going to do everything the way Tariq did it as explained in his book." "I will not ever stop listening to this man"
You take what you want and keep it moving.
You the type of nikka to decline help because you'd rather struggle and do shyt the hard way.

Well, the way people attack others on here who don't agree with him, you'd think that was the case. You all get really aggressive and defensive when it comes to another man (ie. Your previous post, which we all know you were partially serious about.)

You're right, I would. And then have all the credit and glory due to myself as much as it could in the end. As a man, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Why should I WANT to share my glory with another man or anyone else if I don't have to? Nah. I'd have it all to myself if I could. I've had people who taught me as a youngster, but after a certain age, I formed things myself.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTomFHyb_Dw"]NEW YORK'S #1 DATING COACH [/ame]

THIS YOU CHAMP?
:russ:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The Chad Johnson situation is another example of why dudes like Tariq are needed in this world. Common sense isn't so common. Tariq, please bless Chad's heart!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Tariq was 100% on the money with that statement about pandering to women. You cant go to any black event without someone shouting out the big girls, the single moms, and then shytting on dudes. Stop shouting out them fat bytches and maybe they will be shamed into losing some weight.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo every tariq thread I remember I see your name. I remember a hidden colors thread and a few others your name was always in it talking that
":childplease: y'all listen to this cat??"

That be you breh.
You read books about concrete subjects and or history OR entertainment. I find these tariq books ENTERTAINING and it qualifies as entertainment imo.

You calling people lames when you seem to lack any soul. You seem lifeless and a logical ass nikka. Ole big head and glasses wearing ass nikka shut the fukk up. Pragmatic ass nikka. Cantankerous ass fukkboy. I will fukking slap you.
:fire:

I do see the same cats (such as DaChamp) in all the Tariq threads whining about how much the don't like him. Why keep coming into the threads of a niQQa u don't like?