Tariq just blacked out on us brehs...

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are ummmmm, pretty basic creatures, life is basic as well. :ld:

ok, well i come back from taking a shyt and i see a hit dog is hollerin. well let me put this shyt another way you mongrel lookin azz nygga. tariq got books and dvds and even a movie. im sure the nygga done pulled in at least seven figures and possibly even 8 figures and travelled the globe to talk basic shyt about a bytch.. the same basic shyt that you already know about. but watch this. you basically would rather go give the white man 80 hours a week though. right? dont hate on black men your whole life dawg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tariq is a self made man with long money. if you aint that kind of dude, how can you know the shyt hes speaking on? do you really honestly think you get the same treatment from bytches as a nygga with long money? i aint talking to the black tech moguls & hip hop neurosurgeons on this site, this is more for you nyggas from that "other" planet earth where nepotism and the good ol boy network dont exist & crakka corporations pay you - a 25 year old black man of all people - persona non grata - $200,000 a year and matching contributions to your portfolio of enron stock options. is yall nyggas implying that tariq aint saying nothing that you didnt already know?

yeah but u just reaffirmed my point. the sh1t he's talking about can't be applied to the lives of these regular ass n1ggas.

when tariq tells a chick to get lost because she said or did something that pisses him off, he can say that because he knows the chick will most likely come running back to him, why? cause he has money, and popularity.

now, if these regular ass n1ggas on this forum tell the same chick to get lost, she will do just that. why? becuase what they have to have offer comes a dime a dozen. the next man will gladdly replace them. what tariq has to offer, well, that is rare!

so when it comes to women, you can NOT emulate what tariq does. women will never react to u the way they react to him.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
ok, well i come back from taking a shyt and i see a hit dog is hollerin. well let me put this shyt another way you mongrel lookin azz nygga. tariq got books and dvds and even a movie. im sure the nygga done pulled in at least seven figures and possibly even 8 figures and travelled the globe to talk basic shyt about a bytch.. the same basic shyt that you already know about. but watch this. you basically would rather go give the white man 80 hours a week though. right? dont hate on black men your whole life dawg

Well, I wasn't responding because I was hit. I was responding cause you seemed like you needed/wanted an answer.

I wouldn't rather do anything. You're drawing illogical parallels, perhaps out of emotion I'm guessing?

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I wasn't responding because I was hit. I was responding cause you seemed like you needed/wanted an answer.

I wouldn't rather do anything. You're drawing illogical parallels, perhaps out of emotion I'm guessing?

man, shut up lil nygga. i cant even be around here fukkin with you back and forth. i got 216 late muthafukkin orders i gotta go fill on amazon.com. you aint talmbout nothin. i tell you like i told that african in another thread, now fukk with that. nygga!

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Tariq Nasheed always attracts trolls and haters. He speaking on black history and exposing hoodrats;... and c00ns, self hating negroes and obese woman mad as fukk. His podcast and shows are entertaining. It's not like his listeners are sitting with a pen and pad.

Quoted for truth....the father comments are hilarious, and in pyschological terms PROJECTION. :krs:

:piss: @ Tariq hate....He's only one man, but :umad: cuz yall don't HAVE A PASSPORT! :russ: :russ:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Quoted for truth....the father comments are hilarious, and in pyschological terms PROJECTION. :krs:

:piss: @ Tariq hate....He's only one man, but :umad: cuz yall don't HAVE A PASSPORT! :russ: :russ:

I don't think any guy is dissin' Tariq like that. I respect dudes hustle. But his followers are definitely unequivocal lames. He's definitely tapped into that market. His business mind is awesome however.

i got 216 late muthafukkin orders i gotta go fill on amazon.com.
Get back to work then lil nikka. You tellin' me like I'm your momma and I give a fukk or something. :pachaha: :heh:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:lolbron:
Damn bro, u sound bitter! Do you realize that u spend the bulk of your day on a forum spitting and building with "like minded" people with "common" interests from all over the world? Yet u hop on your soap box over brothers listening to a podcast where a "like minded" guy is spitting and building about "common" interests. It's not that serious, bro!
:ahh: :lawd: Dude who u replied to is a fakkit like THEREALBRAND is:troll:
Tariq is the truth

I agree with about 90% of the shyt he says and I listen all the time. I dont watch TV so this is entertaining as fukk.
Not watching TV and finding the messages YOU subscribe to = Brain like :ahh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Same dudes dissin tariq always giving out advice on the-coli.com like Dr. Phil. A real man does this, a real man does that. What do we call the cats that listen to you?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but u just reaffirmed my point. the sh1t he's talking about can't be applied to the lives of these regular ass n1ggas.

when tariq tells a chick to get lost because she said or did something that pisses him off, he can say that because he knows the chick will most likely come running back to him, why? cause he has money, and popularity.

now, if these regular ass n1ggas on this forum tell the same chick to get lost, she will do just that. why? becuase what they have to have offer comes a dime a dozen. the next man will gladdly replace them. what tariq has to offer, well, that is rare!

so when it comes to women, you can NOT emulate what tariq does. women will never react to u the way they react to him.

:ohhh: so basically what this is about is you having low self worth

You scared to tell a woman to gtfo your face if need be? :pachaha:

Nah but seriously, when I tell a girl to get lost, I don't want them to come back. Stop playing games with females if you do that and want them to come back. And the reason they try to run back to him is because they quickly recognise and respect that he has principles and won't bend them to fit in her bullshyt

He hasn't always been balling' like that

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you a got damn lie. you must have been on clarks campus. spelman has some of the baddest black women you will ever see in your life.

boo-bop,...

peanut is a catch

l.jpg

she is an alpha aka type on any hbcu, anyday.

don't hate,......

stop that,..you supposed to be in the market.

where you not supposed to be hating.

you supposed to see the money possibilities of every situation.

your hating is clouding your judgement.

which affects your self-made industry and economy.

you supposed to lol and use the benefit of the knowledge tariq drops.

like when you asked me what a shake dancer was.

or you got schooled on who/whom paid the most for your industrial services.

as the general rule from that other white pro, in your company.

words like game, prostitute, ho,..are not supposed to anger a professional of your industry.

to advance in your industry,..you will have to adapt and evolve skillsets to what you lack.

tariq should be the one who helps you readily id more john's to pad your pockets.

as you should know from his intel.

the label and number of types who would and won't pay for your services.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

thia post reaffirms you are an afc.

any guy who tells a girl to get lost.

if duke is on his g.
that female, will come back no matter how broke he is.

i am a living testement to that.

i have made threads about cracking the hardest monetary based types of females, being dirt poor.

even ol girl,..who was ms illinois/white house intern and just won another beauty pageant contest.

is a testement to all that shyt,.....

stop hating cause you lack what tarik is talking of.

if you were bout it like that.

you would not take offense and use deflection.

to make it like you already use or know this knowledge.

when that is a lie, easily confirmed by this post of your's i had to quote.

you are afc, joe.

anybody with their g tight can see that is what you lack.

especially females,...you just are to emotionally attached to your self made mistakes or style.

to grow and use the knowledge because you are afc.

anybody who knows or grew outta being an afc can see that concretely about you a mile away.

as you do not employ any of the g,..needed to really be free from simp-dom.

you just floating around in all your afc-dom.

anybody who knows the deal can easily see that.

art barr

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thia post reaffirms you are an afc.

any guy who tells a girl to get lost.

if duke is on his g.
that female, will come back no matter how broke he is.

i am a living testement to that.

i have made threads about cracking the hardest monetary based types of females, being dirt poor.

even ol girl,..who was ms illinois/white house intern and just won another beauty pageant contest.

is a testement to all that shyt,.....

stop hating cause you lack what tarik is talking of.

if you were bout it like that.

you would not take offense and use deflection.

to make it like you already use or know this knowledge.

when that is a lie, easily confirmed by this post of your's i had to quote.

you are afc, joe.

anybody with their g tight can see that is what you lack.

especially females,...you just are to emotionally attached to your self made mistakes or style.

to grow and use the knowledge because you are afc.

anybody who knows or grew outta being an afc can see that concretely about you a mile away.

as you do not employ any of the g,..needed to really be free from simp-dom.

you just floating around in all your afc-dom.

anybody who knows the deal can easily see that.

art barr

I understood this post :skip::leon:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
boo-bop,...

peanut is a catch

l.jpg

she is an alpha aka type on any hbcu, anyday.

don't hate,......

stop that,..you supposed to be in the market.

where you not supposed to be hating.

you supposed to see the money possibilities of every situation.

your hating is clouding your judgement.

which affects your self-made industry and economy.

you supposed to lol and use the benefit of the knowledge tariq drops.

like when you asked me what a shake dancer was.

or you got schooled on who/whom paid the most for your industrial services.

as the general rule from that other white pro, in your company.

words like game, prostitute, ho,..are not supposed to anger a professional of your industry.

to advance in your industry,..you will have to adapt and evolve skillsets to what you lack.

tariq should be the one who helps you readily id more john's to pad your pockets.

as you should know from his intel.

the label and number of types who would and won't pay for your services.

art barr

:scusthov: That chick is basic as fukk. As a guy with a great number of AKAs in his family, I just had to correct the first part of your post. She looks like a low class hood booger.

:scusthov:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:scusthov: That chick is basic as fukk. As a guy with a great number of AKAs in his family, I just had to correct the first part of your post. She looks like a low class hood booger.

:scusthov:

where can you find a chick like this with regularity.

that has the mental malleability to fit with tariq.

you tweaked't,....peanut is a catch,...

anybody who been on any hbcu knows this is a catch.

some of you nikkaz do not know female types like that.

that is why you have no threads in the history of this community dropping knowledge.

just a bunch of afc based ass posts,..trying to lie and front.

when it is obvious to anyone with g,..you are an afc.

art barr