Tariq just blacked out on us brehs...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I don't understand why people always got to be on some 'ahh you already should know this' every time one of these types of topics come up. What is wrong with discussing these issues? Women got MAGAZINES like cosmopolitan and others to find ways to 'deal with men.' This is exactly why men keep getting taken through that ringer, because they think they know it all and think all of this knowledge is supposed to be natural while women are sitting back, chopping it up and discussing how to take their dealings with men to the next level.

So you let how women act dictate your behavior. That's what's up playa.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is so logical. Anyone who thinks you're lame has low self esteem. Must be convenient. :ehh:

Women (people in general) are all basic to me cause I don't waste my time trying to figure people out.

You all clearly can't read. I said Tariq is cool, but the type to listen to him are usually lame.

n1gga what sort of logic is this?.. the show is entertaining/informative, even if you already know what he talking about. He talks black history, racial issues, social commentary, hoes and roasts people. It's no different from this forum.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
n1gga what sort of logic is this?.. the show is entertaining/informative, even if you already know what he talking about. He talks black history, racial issues, social commentary, hoes and roasts people. It's no different from this forum.
Is the main basis of his show not about advice for women? He knows his market. He spends time trying to make you with words because he knows you're not satisfied with yourself already.

:what: Do you gotta hate on everything nikka? :snoop:
What was wrong with what he said?
I summarized what he said (If women do it, it's fine for him to do it too/If a woman's gonna do it, he can do it too) and gave him props for it, now I'm hating. :dead:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ Tariq saying there's no such thing that's good enough to fukk any woman can get fukked by any man and him fukking you doesn't mean shyt

:dead:

I just listened to this :russ:

He pretty much told that chick how it is :manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I see this nikka still hustling fools :snoop:

nikkas act like he was dropping knowledge in the Art of Macking :heh:

It's like, some of y'all nikkas worship dude, so I can't knock the hustle, but lol at this nikka having a following

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I see this nikka still hustling fools :snoop:

nikkas act like he was dropping knowledge in the Art of Macking :heh:

It's like, some of y'all nikkas worship dude, so I can't knock the hustle, but lol at this nikka having a following
You're one of those guys that feels like just cause you know something everybody else should know it. He's dropping knowledge and just cause you already know what he's saying doesn't mean everybody else does. Not everybody has a father figure. Not everybody has access to what he's saying.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't understand why people always got to be on some 'ahh you already should know this' every time one of these types of topics come up. What is wrong with discussing these issues? Women got MAGAZINES like cosmopolitan and others to find ways to 'deal with men.' This is exactly why men keep getting taken through that ringer, because they think they know it all and think all of this knowledge is supposed to be natural while women are sitting back, chopping it up and discussing how to take their dealings with men to the next level.
This is what happens when you start talking about active self improvement people get condescending resistant and hostile because they don't like the idea that people can take knowledge from others and make themselves better. They believe that you should just be who you are and never seek the knowledge of others to improve yourself.

if Thomas Edison walked in a room and saw a guy trying to teach basic algebra to a group of people I wonder would he encourage the spread of knowledge which he obviously already knows or would he talk shyt about the teacher and the students like the men here do.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This is what happens when you start talking about active self improvement people get condescending resistant and hostile because they don't like the idea that people can take knowledge from others and make themselves better. They believe that you should just be who you are and never seek the knowledge of others to improve yourself.
if Thomas Edison walked in a room and saw a guy trying to teach basic algebra to a group of people I wonder would he encourage the spread of knowledge which he obviously already knows or would he talk shyt about the teacher and the students like the men here do.

Why is it that people think they can get bland instructions for life from a stranger who knows nothing about them and think that something will change about themselves? It's similar to the same kind of audience who spends their time buying self-help books over and over again.

You are also trying to compare something objective (algebra) to something subjective and differing (life experience). There's honestly nothing else another man can tell me about my life, because he's never lived my life.

If people are getting their lives changed, that's great and all. Still lame though. You're still following behind the words of someone else, and not leading on your own.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're one of those guys that feels like just cause you know something everybody else should know it. He's dropping knowledge and just cause you already know what he's saying doesn't mean everybody else does. Not everybody has a father figure. Not everybody has access to what he's saying.

Real talk, if he having a positive influence on people's life's than that's whats up. I can't really argue with nothing you said. I ain't trying be a hating ass nikka.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why is it that people think they can get bland instructions for life from a stranger who knows nothing about them and think that something will change about themselves? It's similar to the same kind of audience who spends their time buying self-help books over and over again.

You are also trying to compare something objective (algebra) to something subjective and differing (life experience). There's honestly nothing else another man can tell me about my life, because he's never lived my life.

If people are getting their lives changed, that's great and all. Still lame though. You're still following behind the words of someone else, and not leading on your own.
Maybe you know it all and have all the answers but for the rest of the world that doesn't its possible they can learn something from another person so they don't have to make the mistake for themselves.

game can come from any place. The person giving it doesnt have to know you or your life to have it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why you always got something UNPRODUCTIVE to say whenever Tariq gets brought up on here? I notice your name pop up in every Tariq thread. nikka why the fukk do you care who listens to the dude.

Have you never read a book?? Have you never learned anything from someone?? You talk as if you have lived your life through self enlightenment and not once ever got help anywhere. You saying people following words of someone else...

How can you be SOOOOO sure that your not following words of someone else???? I smh when i see people getting mad because dudes listen to Tariq or anyone else. So the fukk what. You don't know what people are doing in their personal life why do you feel as though you got something to say??

If you got a problem with what dudes saying, make a book and or documentary telling n1ggas how to live life on their own terms.

Problem there is then they'll be listening to your words.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Maybe you know it all and have all the answers but for the rest of the world that doesn't its possible they can learn something from another person so they don't have to make the mistake for themselves.
game can come from any place. The person giving it doesnt have to know you or your life to have it.
I don't know it all. But I'd rather live on my own word than to live on the words of a man who doesn't give a fukk about me. I trust my own word way more when it comes to matters of MY life.

If you'd rather place that in the hands of someone else, that's your prerogative, but it's stupid/counter productive to you actually growing on your own merit.

Why you always got something UNPRODUCTIVE to say whenever Tariq gets brought up on here? I notice your name pop up in every Tariq thread. nikka why the fukk do you care who listens to the dude.
Have you never read a book?? Have you never learned anything from someone?? You talk as if you have lived your life through self enlightenment and not once ever got help anywhere. You saying people following words of someone else...
How can you be SOOOOO sure that your not following words of someone else???? I smh when i see people getting mad because dudes listen to Tariq or anyone else. So the fukk what. You don't know what people are doing in their personal life why do you feel as though you got something to say??
If you got a problem with what dudes saying, make a book and or documentary telling n1ggas how to live life on their own terms.
Problem there is then they'll be listening to your words.

Every Tariq thread? So post 100% of them up and let's find me in them.

I read books about concrete subjects/history or for entertainment. Not for self help.

I'm not mad because anyone listens to anyone. I'm just saying you more than likely are lame. That idea about you doesn't make me feel mad.

Your whole post is really emotional and lacks logically connecting points. Try again though.