Tariq just blacked out on us brehs...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes no sense. The benefits are good advice is to help you not make the mistakes of your predecessors. Thats like saying a scientist shouldnt study the work of people who came before him and should just rediscover everything thats been uncovered. Teachers obviously cant replace life experience but shotcuts cut off the mistakes of the past and open up doors to new challenges. I thought the new show was great. YOu should check it out.

this makes no sense. try again.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

The purpose of making a mistake is to learn from it and teach others.

You wouldn't let your children make the same mistakes you made.

I used to listen to Tariq when I was in my early twenties and he gave great pointers, but then I asked myself, do I want to spend my life pimping and manipulating women?

He has some dope advice, and everything isn't geared towards that, but it's more beneficial to hear advice on things that will make you better as a person, not things to bring women down to your level. Gotta think long term and not short term.

As men, we'll never fully understand women, but what we can do is establish principles, values, and a sense of integrity to make sure that the women that we deal with are worth our time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i'm not asking u, i'm telling you.

If the benefits of advice dont make sense, i really dont have anything to say to you on this subject. You have a different approach to life, wing it.

"daddy this nikka at school said he gonna fukk me up after school tomorrow" - ur kid

"Truuuuue" - you

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

The purpose of making a mistake is to learn from it and teach others.

You wouldn't let your children make the same mistakes you made.

I used to listen to Tariq when I was in my early twenties and he gave great pointers, but then I asked myself, do I want to spend my life pimping and manipulating women?

He has some dope advice, and everything isn't geared towards that, but it's more beneficial to hear advice on things that will make you better as a person, not things to bring women down to your level. Gotta think long term and not short term.

As men, we'll never fully understand women, but what we can do is establish principles, values, and a sense of integrity to make sure that the women that we deal with are worth our time.

Which episode did he talk about pimping women? I never heard that one from him

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the benefits of advice dont make sense, i really dont have anything to say to you on this subject. You have a different approach to life, wing it.

"daddy this nikka at school said he gonna fukk me up after school tomorrow" - ur kid

"Truuuuue" - you

nah, thats ur kid.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Which episode did he talk about pimping women? I never heard that one from him

Tariq used to be a pimp. That's how he started. I was listening to tariq back in like 03.

But what I mean by pimping is that he would talk about how to keep a bad roster in rotation. Not the literal term.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq used to be a pimp. That's how he started. I was listening to tariq back in like 03.

But what I mean by pimping is that he would talk about how to keep a bad roster in rotation. Not the literal term.

Where can I hear this pimp talk from 03?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that ain't pimping.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man listen, u need to sit down and think before u speak. what u just said makes no sense.

those n1ggas with baby mommas lack self control...and common sense, not just to deal with women, but common sense in life at all.

no one told me not to go around bursting in chicks. i knew the result of busting in chicks carried consequences i am not willing to deal with...i.e. financial obligations or stds. and whenever i fucck i have these things on forefront of my mind. that's discipline.

some people are born to be disciples, and you my friend, are one of them. i am not. i do not need to follow the "teachings" of some lunatic who thinks he got game. if what he's saying is such gospel, please, by all means, videotape urself pulling dimes. or share with us stories of women in ur life who are just dieing for ur company because u've now learned so much game from tariq
:lolbron:
Damn bro, u sound bitter! Do you realize that u spend the bulk of your day on a forum spitting and building with "like minded" people with "common" interests from all over the world? Yet u hop on your soap box over brothers listening to a podcast where a "like minded" guy is spitting and building about "common" interests. It's not that serious, bro!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The fact that this guy has a career is a perfect example of what's wrong with black men :smh:

Of all the plights of black america, Tariq having a career as a game advisor is what you chose to hang your hat on? :snoop:

It's one thing to not like dude material, but some of y'all are just OD'ing with rhetoric.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Never heard him say he was a pimp, and I've listened to every single podcast. He did say he's hung around lots of pimps and got a lot of game from them growing up though.

Honestly, I think Tariq is dope. I always listen to his podcasts, catch his ustream show when I'm bored, bought hidden colors and donated to HC2. I don't agree with everything he says, but I fukks with the breh :obama: