:russ: at how you gonna look at 30 :snoop:

2815133_o.gif

be gone bytch

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you dont have any foundation of game from an early age and get out here in the streets and try to learn from experience you will end up with 2 baby momma by the age of 22. How is teaching black men to do better a scam?

Listen to Episode #84 "Interview with a Super Simp" and you will see why dudes like Tariq are needed in the world. http://www.archive.org/download/TariqNasheedMackLessonsRadioShow8188/macklessons84.mp3

man listen, u need to sit down and think before u speak. what u just said makes no sense.

those n1ggas with baby mommas lack self control...and common sense, not just to deal with women, but common sense in life at all.

no one told me not to go around bursting in chicks. i knew the result of busting in chicks carried consequences i am not willing to deal with...i.e. financial obligations or stds. and whenever i fucck i have these things on forefront of my mind. that's discipline.

some people are born to be disciples, and you my friend, are one of them. i am not. i do not need to follow the "teachings" of some lunatic who thinks he got game. if what he's saying is such gospel, please, by all means, videotape urself pulling dimes. or share with us stories of women in ur life who are just dieing for ur company because u've now learned so much game from tariq

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
man listen, u need to sit down and think before u speak. what u just said makes no sense.

those n1ggas with baby mommas lack self control...and common sense, not just to deal with women, but common sense in life at all.

no one told me not to go around bursting in chicks. i knew the result of busting in chicks carried consequences i am not willing to deal with...i.e. financial obligations or stds. and whenever i fucck i have these things on forefront of my mind. that's discipline.

some people are born to be disciples, and you my friend, are one of them. i am not. i do not need to follow the "teachings" of some lunatic who thinks he got game. if what he's saying is such gospel, please, by all means, videotape urself pulling dimes. or share with us stories of women in ur life who are just dieing for ur company because u've now learned so much game from tariq

:heh:

you're a fool. thanks for the laughs brotha!

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
My issue with Tariq is that there is but so many ways u can flip the shyt over and over again.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
would be funny if you said yourself you wasnt

1. a ho
2. ugly in the face

how you a :flabbynsick: prostitute at a young age

:russ: at how you gonna look at 30 :snoop:

2815133_o.gif

be gone bytch

bye little broke man. Enjoy your date with your dime girlfriend at Applbees :skip:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Tariq is the truth

I agree with about 90% of the shyt he says and I listen all the time. I dont watch TV so this is entertaining as fukk.

Alot of things he said about women didnt make any sense to me until I experienced it for myself, especially that episode about bisexual women.

Im surprised thoushalhustle is hating on tariq, Tariq has a lot of respect for money making hoes.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
The theory of the game can be taught, but you have to live life to apply it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
no, they should get out there and experience life and women themselves. u dont graduate college by listening to your teacher talk all day. u goto put in the work, pass exams...etc. same thing with women. u will never understand them or have game to deal with them unless u actually START dealing with them....ugly or not. get some fuccking experience.

what works for GUYA, in most cases, will NEVER EVER EVER work for GUYB.

Makes no sense. The benefits are good advice is to help you not make the mistakes of your predecessors. Thats like saying a scientist shouldnt study the work of people who came before him and should just rediscover everything thats been uncovered. Teachers obviously cant replace life experience but shotcuts cut off the mistakes of the past and open up doors to new challenges. I thought the new show was great. YOu should check it out.