Tariq just blacked out on us brehs...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
If it was common sense there wouldnt be so many simps, losers and tricks in this world. ~70% of children in the African American grow up without a Father to teach them game. Sorry buddy but the African American community is seriously lacking in common sense department.

Wrong sir...:dwillhuh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Well if what he is saying is such common sense,how come there are so many simps and tricks out here taking over the game?

If it was common sense there wouldnt be so many simps, losers and tricks in this world. ~70% of children in the African American grow up without a Father to teach them game. Sorry buddy but the African American community is seriously lacking in common sense department.

He got you brain washed nikkas typin' the shame shyt :pachaha:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed always attracts trolls and haters. He speaking on black history and exposing hoodrats;... and c00ns, self hating negroes and obese woman mad as fukk. His podcast and shows are entertaining. It's not like his listeners are sitting with a pen and pad.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
he's swagless, does not go straight to the fuccking point, 99% of what he says is common sense. and he thinks ( or should i say losers make him think) he's spitting knowledge.

i read one of his books up at a bookstore a while ago and the sh1t he says in it is purely laughable...and not as in i'm laughing with him kinda sh1t. you can tell (if u got half a brain), that most of the time he's just spitting nonsense to fill up pages.

Most dudes dont have game so for these people how is he a moron? Should they be listening to you?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
he's swagless, does not go straight to the fuccking point, 99% of what he says is common sense. and he thinks ( or should i say losers make him think) he's spitting knowledge.

i read one of his books up at a bookstore a while ago and the sh1t he says in it is purely laughable...and not as in i'm laughing with him kinda sh1t. you can tell (if u got half a brain), that most of the time he's just spitting nonsense to fill up pages.

:what: this is all over the place. So you agree that what he says is common sense to people who are use to dealing with women. But he's talking to lames so what the fukk are you saying. His common sense doesn't make sense?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: this is all over the place. So you agree that what he says is common sense to people who are use to dealing with women. But he's talking to lames so what the fukk are you saying. His common sense doesn't make sense?

This n1gga frustrated at Tariq he ain't learning anything new :russ:

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sayin niccas follow this guy like sheep cuz he spits so called game. When in fact any man show have learn this from experience or from his father.

its very basic shyt this guy speaks and yall have the :eek: like he just fukking opened Pandora's box

Thats the dumbest logic I have ever heard:birdman:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
What exactly is the scam?

not really scam i guess because people know what they are buying.

It's kind of like that business advice type shyt though or a get rich fast seminar. Just a dude with no shame speaking about shyt that is common sense and getting u to buy his books.