Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I will leave this here for all you Do Not Vote Tariq Nasheed disciples. This is what a Trump Justice Department look like.

#Trump supporters dressed as KKK outside #NVCaucus location.
Cb8gxuQVAAABbrA.jpg:large

Vote for Hillary right?:francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What kind of point is this?
I can tell almost no one on the Coli has a clue about just how impactful political participation is. Voting is literally the difference between life and death for some people, life and freedom for others, the difference between a couple thousand more people dying in a imperialist war and shaky peace, the difference between 100,000 more drug convictions and a cut in our prison population, etc.
Unless you're out there, actively doing something greater than voting that will bring greater change, vote.
:camby:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama's presidency will probably be praised in retrospect for the little things he accomplished behind the scenes that people ain't really paying attention to right now because of the bigger topics at hand :yeshrug:
What are the bigger topics? It seems like a lot of people are being willfully obtuse and ignoring everything his administration did because it doesn't fit their narrative.
There's a pro-Trump thread on here, and in this thread you have these retarded nikkas actually saying "don't vote."

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Tell your people not to exercise their rights so the hill billies can win by a landslide .. Then hear this fool complain even more about white surpremacy when it has more of a stronghold
:why::why::why::why: THEY BEEN WINNING!!!! WHITE SUPREMACY BEEN A STRONGHOLD!! IM SOO SICK OF YOU NIKKAS,MAN!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still were unable to list anything specific for black people :dead:

You over there talkin about G.I. Bills and Native American farmers:laff:

fukk outta here :mjlol:
I'm the one that asked you about what can be done directly for the Black community by a President other than reparations, but you completely ignored that question :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What are the bigger topics? It seems like a lot of people are being willfully obtuse and ignoring everything his administration did because it doesn't fit their narrative.
There's a pro-Trump thread on here, and in this thread you have these retarded nikkas actually saying "don't vote."
fukk voting, fukk trump, and fukk you.

Black folk should only focus on building their communities. If they want to vote locally that's fine. Voting for the president is a fukking waste of time. Let these cacs do as they may. I prefer a Trump presidency as it will accelerate the end of this failed experiment called America. In all the countries i've traveled (not in war), Americans are by far the most miserable.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk voting, fukk trump, and fukk you.

Black folk should only focus on building their communities. If they want to vote locally that's fine. Voting for the president is a fukking waste of time. Let these cacs do as they may. I prefer a Trump presidency as it will accelerate the end of this failed experiment called America. In all the countries i've traveled (not in war), Americans are by far the most miserable.
:mjlol: Right, voting for the President is a waste of time. Completely forget how Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George Bush made things exponentially worse for Black people, because "strong communities" can withstand anything, right?
A Trump Presidency wouldn't accelerate the end to anything, it would just make life here worse.
And if you think Americans are more miserable than the people of other countries, you've clearly only spent time in peer countries.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I Iearned my lesson with Obama. We had a black Democrat in office for 8 years and he got fukk all done for us. Under his presidency black people were being lynched for the world to see and he did nothing about it.

He fooled majority of the black people. never voted for him both times, never voted in ANY presidential election...bc i know that this voting system is rigged, the elections are rigged, and CFR, Tri-Lateral, and Bilderberg Group, select and groom these puppets years in advance. So they bring out these slackeys, and give yall a choice to side with, and make you feel special, it was your vote that put them in office.

bu bu but, your ancestors, died for your right to vote?? and its my RIGHT not to believe, nor take part in this fukkery.

if you going to vote, vote locally in your community, where your voice will be heard and can make the most difference.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not wrong, you just are ignoring the big picture because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Try reading a book. Maybe the New Jim Crow would be a good start. If you're looking for something lengthier, I'd recommend A People's History of the United States or A Problem from Hell.

You sound so clueless. I've probably read more books than you probably knew existed.

I'm glad you mentioned the new Jim Crow. Please explain to us dummies how voting would prevent all the evil that the lovely Michelle Alexander described in her book?

And for the record, i actually started the Thread recommending people read "The New Jim Crow over 3 years ago, so please miss me with your condescending bullshyt.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2820393/

Have this NEG on your way to the voting booth fakkit! :pacspit:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
nikkas getting gunned down in the streets and brutalized by police and Obama not doing shyt really hit a nerve with me and I'm sure it did with alot of other black people breh :manny: That's gonna overshadow all of the rest of that shyt

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vote for Hillary right?:francis:

She would be better than any republican candidate. There were SIX Democratic presidential candidates when the primaries started. If African Americans come up with a list of demands and put support behind that candidate they will be the Democratic Nominee. We need to engage with the best candidate from the start. Not promote this stupid Do not vote bull shyt.