Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah breh white people get what they want because they putting money into these politicians pockets :usure:

I laugh when I see black people thinking some politician is gonna have our best interests in mind just out of the goodness of their hearts :mjlol: Until we begin to understand the political game and start funding who we want to represent us ain't shyt gon change

Like a cac politician wake up one day and say "You know what, I'm gonna help black people out today" :ehh:

"But wait :ohhh: them nikkas aint funding my campaigns and supporting me tho, :manny: Fukk em"

Quoted for emphasis

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
She would be better than any republican candidate. There were SIX Democratic presidential candidates when the primaries started. If African Americans come up with a list of demands and put support behind that candidate they will be the Democratic Nominee. We need to engage with the best candidate from the start. Not promote this stupid Do not vote bull shyt.

What did Obamas presidency do that republicans didn't do to black people?

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

How many black peoples civil rights were violated while Obama was president? :francis:

Trayvon
Sandra Bland
Eric Garner

I could go on

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many black peoples civil rights were violated while Obama was president? :francis:

Trayvon
Sandra Bland
Eric Garner

I could go on
Majority of those he filed civil right cases against. Like in Ferguson right now. They filed a civil rights case in the Trayvon case, but it was hard to get around the Stand Your Ground Law that Jeb Bush signed in 2005, because he became the Florida governor, because of low black turnout in the governor election. Don't Vote Brehs :comeon:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
More than blacks should not vote, this system only operates on public consent of the fraud "elected" government.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Majority of those he filed civil right cases against. Like in Ferguson right now. They filed a civil rights case in the Trayvon case, but it was hard to get around the Stand Your Ground Law that Jeb Bush signed in 2005, because he became the Florida governor, because of low black turnout in the governor election. Don't Vote Brehs :comeon:

Zimmerman didn't use the SYG law as his defense, he used regular self defense statute.
You know what Obama didn't do though? He didn't direct the Justice Dept. to investigate the police department when you had previously had the same department coverup the death of a black man beaten by chief of police's son and when you had numerous reports of said police dept intimidating witnesses.

Look at Balitmore, out of Freddie Grey being murdered Obama had his justice dept press charges on looters who burned a building. His department did nothing when its known for a fact that a man in police custody died from a broken neck during a procedure known and documented to cause prisoner injury.

Look at Ferguson, Obama couldn't wait to shyt on blacks fed up, but where was his Justice Dept. to go after the obviously biased DA who abused the grand jury process?

Where was Obama in when the cops used an illegal manuever to strange the man in New York.

Obama isn't shyt and does not care about black americans economically or in terms of us having equal protection under the law.

You can believe that myth that voting changes things, but there is a deep state in this nation and it doesn't matter who you vote for, the deep states agenda will be done and if you go against it, like Kennedy you will be removed. Simple as that.

Daps
This is stupid as fukk. If you don't vote and end up with Cruz or Trump you deserve whatever consequences happen because of it. Look what Bush's tenure did to the economy. Look what Reagan's tenure did to hurt blacks. Look what Clinton's did to start up the drug war and Prison for Profit. FOH :camby:saying voting for the president doesn't effect your everyday life. You'd have to be one dumb SOB to believe that. Trickle down economics is a nightmare that effects every American that isn't sitting on top of the food chain. Not to mention the next President will be choosing at least 3 Supreme Court justices. They stay in place for a lifetime. I can't even believe people are advocating for this nonsense.

Last edited:

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zimmerman didn't use the SYG law as his defense, he used regular self defense statute.
You know what Obama didn't do though? He didn't direct the Justice Dept. to investigate the police department when you had previously had the same department coverup the death of a black man beaten by chief of police's son and when you had numerous reports of said police dept intimidating witnesses.

Look at Balitmore, out of Freddie Grey being murdered Obama had his justice dept press charges on looters who burned a building. His department did nothing when its known for a fact that a man in police custody died from a broken neck during a procedure known and documented to cause prisoner injury.

Look at Ferguson, Obama couldn't wait to shyt on blacks fed up, but where was his Justice Dept. to go after the obviously biased DA who abused the grand jury process?

Where was Obama in when the cops used an illegal manuever to strange the man in New York.

Obama isn't shyt and does not care about black americans economically or in terms of us having equal protection under the law.

You can believe that myth that voting changes things, but there is a deep state in this nation and it doesn't matter who you vote for, the deep states agenda will be done and if you go against it, like Kennedy you will be removed. Simple as that.

Actually, Stand Your Ground Played a Major Role in the Trayvon Martin Case

Obama's Justice Department Sues Ferguson City When Council Rejects Draft Deal - Breitbart

Show me the link where Obama press charges on looters.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I will vote locally/state, but I'm not voting for president. None of them fools will do shyt for black people specifically. Bernie calling himself a radical, until it got to black reparations, then he hit dem palms :whoa:.

Imagine if black people voted better locally, and greased pockets in all these places though:manny:. Presidents aren't supposed to be dabbling in local issues. Obama could have at least SAID something and took a side, but sounds like you were expecting a president to be dabbling in local issues which they not even supposed to be doing. But yeah, black people don't be out here voting for Sheriffs, Mayors, City Counsels, Senators, etc... In 2010, Ferguson was 67% blacks, how was there not a black non c00n in office there already? :martin: But Obama supposed to fix that?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
nikkas getting gunned down in the streets and brutalized by police and Obama not doing shyt really hit a nerve with me and I'm sure it did with alot of other black people breh :manny: That's gonna overshadow all of the rest of that shyt

he'll shed crocodile tears for these whites, when these staged shootings happen, but wont even get his black azz on AF1 to chicago, to speak to these youths about violence... says guns are bad, and want to take them, but secretly arm the mexican carte
She would be better than any republican candidate. There were SIX Democratic presidential candidates when the primaries started. If African Americans come up with a list of demands and put support behind that candidate they will be the Democratic Nominee. We need to engage with the best candidate from the start. Not promote this stupid Do not vote bull shyt.

and we didnt do that with Obama, we had no list of demands, and what we expected of him,,, we(blacks) just saw a black face, and got distracted and fell for the okey doke. and I see we doing the same shyt with Bernie Sanders. sad, and SMH at the same time.. .when we gonna wake up

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
more like black americans dont give a fukk about each other. Funny yall nikkas talk about freddie gray when BLM and all these news cameras swooped in bmore, left when the story surrounding the incident was sucked dry, and refuse to address the increase in murders and other crimes after the fact.