Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Because not voting is how you end up with a house full of far right republicans. You'd have to be ignorant as shyt to believe that's a better option to our current situation. Especially in THIS election of all elections. There's a borderline fascist leading the GOP

Cruz, Rubio, and Trump make Bush II and Reagan look like moderates

:ehh:a few Coli brehs in here called it exactly how it was and predicted the future too. Don't know if some of you guys are still active posters on here now, but great responses to that smart-dumb nikka shyt. They try to indoctrinate other nikkas with that stupid shyt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
You predicted this way back in February my nikka

:ehh:a few Coli brehs in here called it exactly how it was. Don't know if some of you guys are still active posters on here now, but great responses to that smart-dumb nikka shyt.
:dwillhuh: You do realize we knew this was gonna happen if Trump won? Why are y'all acting like folks are surprised or shook this happening. A lot of the folks who wanted Trump to win were embracing the fukkery that was gonna happen.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
:dwillhuh: You do realize we knew this was gonna happen if Trump won?

Yeah, I should've worded that better. I meant that a lot of ppl on here didn't believe it, I said it too in different threads but a lot of dudes would post mj smilies and call us dumb and shyt, for not agreeing with Tariq. We were trying to prevent a Trump presidency for those reasons, but these dudes kept trying to tell everybody not go vote or "vote Jill Stein " aka vote for ppl who have no shot at winning

Rudy Giulianis about to be our AG, among the other horrible picks he's going to make in his cabinet

Daps
:ehh:a few Coli brehs in here called it exactly how it was and predicted the future too. Don't know if some of you guys are still active posters on here now, but great responses to that smart-dumb nikka shyt. They try to indoctrinate other nikkas with that stupid shyt.

Yep and here we are :snoop:. One of those few times where you're absolutely not happy about being right. It's about to get really rough for everyone for the next 4 years.

Daps
Yeah, I should've worded that better. I meant that a lot of ppl on here didn't believe it, I said it too in different threads but a lot of dudes would post mj smilies and call us dumb and shyt, for not agreeing with Tariq. We were trying to prevent a Trump presidency for those reasons, but these dudes kept trying to tell everybody not go vote or "vote Jill Stein " aka vote for ppl who have no shot at winning

Rudy Giulianis about to be our AG, among the other horrible picks he's going to make in his cabinet

People talk about how hard the Clinton years were on blacks from a prison standpoint. What they fail to realize is during the Clinton years blacks didn't do badly from an economical standpoint as a whole. They also failed to realize Warren and Sanders were going to force Hillary to address Prison reform and police brutality. During the Bush and Reagan years blacks did badly economically and were thrown in jail at an astronomical rate.... We couldn't even at least claim and economic win.

Now we're in situation where there will be no prison reform, they're talking about putting Guliani and Christi(will end weed legalization) in positions of power and we have a juiced up white supremacist civilian population to deal with as well. shyts about to get wild out here. I'm going to look at purchasing my first weapon Sunday. I got no time for this shyt.

Everyone forgot how rough shyt was under Bush... They're about to get a harsh reminder of what rough really is.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
People talk about how hard the Clinton years were on blacks from a prison standpoint. What they fail to realize is during the Clinton years blacks didn't do badly from an economical standpoint as a whole. They also failed to realize Warren and Sanders were going to force Hillary to address Prison reform and police brutality. During the Bush and Reagan years blacks did badly economically and were thrown in jail at an astronomical rate.... We couldn't even at least claim and economic win.

Now we're in situation where there will be no prison reform, they're talking about putting Guliani and Christi(will end weed legalization) in positions of power and we have a juiced up white supremacist civilian population to deal with as well. shyts about to get wild out here. I'm going to look at purchasing my first weapon Sunday. I got no time for this shyt.

Everyone forgot how rough shyt was under Bush... They're about to get a harsh reminder of what rough really is.
not true

Daps

rs_500x282-160824155427-tumblr_ndo3fjrKIZ1qcjdp7o1_500_1.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
fukk voting, fukk trump, and fukk you.

Black folk should only focus on building their communities. If they want to vote locally that's fine. Voting for the president is a fukking waste of time. Let these cacs do as they may. I prefer a Trump presidency as it will accelerate the end of this failed experiment called America. In all the countries i've traveled (not in war), Americans are by far the most miserable.
:scust: