Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if someone can explain why i should vote and how this term will be any different than all the other ones where we voted and got our man in office only to still be broke as fukk and disenfranchised, I'll vote

but until then no thank you
You don't stop being broke and disenfranchised because of who you voted for :dahell:
Did you think Barack was going to hand you a million dollar check once he was voted in?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I say vote for the party that will benefit you the most. If you have a situation where party A will do little for you and party B will kick you out on the street, leave you with no food, shelter, or medical care,and outright hates you the better situation is to vote for party A.

You know why old white people always end up getting what they want from politicians, its because they vote. Nobody ever got anything by being silent.
Nah breh white people get what they want because they putting money into these politicians pockets :usure:

I laugh when I see black people thinking some politician is gonna have our best interests in mind just out of the goodness of their hearts :mjlol: Until we begin to understand the political game and start funding who we want to represent us ain't shyt gon change

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the dumbest posts I've read all day :mjlol:

Blacks people have been historically been a part of the presidential voting process since the 1960s , yet none of the presidents with the exception of Lynden B johnson anything specific for black people. He signed the civil rights act/voting act.

Black people voted in record numbers for Obama and for Bill Clinton. So please stop spewing your bullshyt about "black people are the reason why politicians don't do shyt for us" you sound completely clueless:pachaha:

The black vote has constantly been taken for granted for decades. These presidential candidates pander to the black community for our votes , but don't end up doing shyt for us.

So, how can you come to that silly ass conclusion that you came to when black people have historically played a big role in voting for presidential candidates since the day we were allowed to vote. :camby:
List something, anything, that a President can do directly for Black people (other than reparations).
Specifically for Black people.
Anything.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bingo. I was literally in the field back in 08. A nikka was standing outside of grocery stores, hittin up campuses, churches and barber shops to get black people to vote for Obama.

I was on that Rock the Vote shyt heavy. I had all this campaign shyt, the buttons, the shirts and stickers and was puttin them up and passing them out, only to find out 8 years later Obama bamboozled the black community at large :camby:

Hope, change, yes we can. What a fukkin joke :mjlol:
He has made a massive number of changes on the state and national levels the entirety of his 8 years.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah breh white people get what they want because they putting money into these politicians pockets :usure:

I laugh when I see black people thinking some politician is gonna have our best interests in mind just out of the goodness of their hearts :mjlol: Until we begin to understand the political game and start funding who we want to represent us ain't shyt gon change

White people are pouring billions of dollars into the political arena, but black people really think that all we have to do is ask nicely and these politicians will somehow look out for black people out of the goodness of their heart :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
White people are pouring billions of dollars into the political arena, but black people really think that all we have to do is ask nicely and these politicians will somehow look out for black people out of the goodness of their heart :snoop:
Like a cac politician wake up one day and say "You know what, I'm gonna help black people out today" :ehh:

"But wait :ohhh: them nikkas aint funding my campaigns and supporting me tho, :manny: Fukk em"

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What has Obama done specifically for black people?

What vast change has he provided for the black community as a whole .

I see how you convientley wrote some arbitrary and broad statement :pachaha:
President Obama Has Done a LOT! A List of 335 Accomplishments so far, With Citations
I'm not doing your research for you, you cac troll.
4.9 billion given to Native-American and Black farmers who were being stripped of their land and water rights, this includes my grandmother, who owns a farm in rural Alabama.
5 billion for Head Start, a program that effects impoverished communities, specifically Black and Latino communities, and increases literacy rates, graduation rates, and later test scores, I was in Head Start before I switched to a Montessori Pre-School.
GI Bill 2.0, which helps veterans gain more access to education, and more comprehensive grant plan, my father used this to finish up his BS in Accountancy.
Increased funding for government student aid, and I am a student who does get government education assistance, the vast majority of Black college students are using government education funding.
12.2 billion given into implementation for modification of the Americans With Disabilities Act, and as Black disabled people have a far greater unemployment rate, this helped them to the greatest extent.

I'm not going to explain everything he did in his 7.5 years, I honestly don't give a shyt if you vote since you were probably gunning for a Republican candidate anyway.

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will leave this here for all you Do Not Vote Tariq Nasheed disciples. This is what a Trump Justice Department look like.

#Trump supporters dressed as KKK outside #NVCaucus location.
Cb8gxuQVAAABbrA.jpg:large

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
President Obama Has Done a LOT! A List of 335 Accomplishments so far, With Citations
4.9 billion given to Native-American and Black farmers who were being stripped of their land and water rights, this includes my grandmother, who owns a farm in rural Alabama.
5 billion for Head Start, a program that effects impoverished communities, specifically Black and Latino communities, and increases literacy rates, graduation rates, and later test scores, I was in Head Start before I switched to a Montessori Pre-School.
GI Bill 2.0, which helps veterans gain more access to education, and more comprehensive grant plan, my father used this to finish up his BS in Accountancy.
Increased funding for government student aid, and I am a student who does get government education assistance, the vast majority of Black college students are using government education funding.
12.2 billion given into implementation for modification of the Americans With Disabilities Act, and as Black disabled people have a far greater unemployment rate, this helped them to the greatest extent.

I'm not going to explain everything he did in his 7.5 years, I honestly don't give a shyt if you vote since you were probably gunning for a Republican candidate anyway.

Obama's presidency will probably be praised in retrospect for the little things he accomplished behind the scenes that people ain't really paying attention to right now because of the bigger topics at hand :yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

You still were unable to list anything specific for black people :dead:

You over there talkin about G.I. Bills and Native American farmers:laff:

fukk outta here :mjlol: