Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will vote locally/state, but I'm not voting for president. None of them fools will do shyt for black people specifically. Bernie calling himself a radical, until it got to black reparations, then he hit dem palms :whoa:.

Imagine if black people voted better locally, and greased pockets in all these places though:manny:. Presidents aren't supposed to be dabbling in local issues. Obama could have at least SAID something and took a side, but sounds like you were expecting a president to be dabbling in local issues which they not even supposed to be doing. But yeah, black people don't be out here voting for Sheriffs, Mayors, City Counsels, Senators, etc... In 2010, Ferguson was 67% blacks, how was there not a black non c00n in office there already? :martin: But Obama supposed to fix that?

this, but I am voting democrat in the election.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
By not voting, you're allowing other people to vote for you. That's how republicans took over congress and railroaded Obama into not being able to do much. This is a dumb and dangerous opinion to have.
So let's say we all vote for Bernie sanders. Then what?

Daps
Whats up with this generation. I see and hear alot of smart dumb ideology. Alot of conspiracy theorist, armchair warriors, and just delusional mother fukkers spreading their ignorance like its gospel. And its more dangerous now because social media gives them a broader platform to spread their garbage.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Even if let's say Bernie isn't able to get an agenda through congress, he prevents someone like a Trump or Cruz from cutting programs and healthcare that can directly affect Black people. This is not chess.
That brings me to my point of what makes you think he's gonna do all that for black people? Because he loves us so much?

Our man been in office for two terms and we been getting slaughtered with impunity.

This is the whole point of stop voting just because you're expected to. They take advantage of that. Just like you can supposedly use your votes as a weapon you can take them away as a weapon.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That brings me to my point of what makes you think he's gonna do all that for black people? Because he loves us so much?

Our man been in office for two terms and we been getting slaughtered with impunity.

This is the whole point of stop voting just because you're expected to. They take advantage of that. Just like you can supposedly use your votes as a weapon you can take them away as a weapon.

Did you read my post? Even if Bernie doesn't do shyt for black people, he still the far better option than a republican who straight up will fukk over black people. Choosing the lesser of two evils is a perfectly fine way to vote and is really about survival. If you want to kill black people off faster than have a republican president with both houses in GOP control. You'll wish you didn't stay home.

Daps

Everything boils down to economics. We have no lobbying power. Until we get real and build are economic base are voice wont truly be heard.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Did you read my post? Even if Bernie doesn't do shyt for black people, he still the far better option than a republican who straight up will fukk over black people.
Clinton was democrat...
So is Obama...

You're continuing to prove my point by just "hoping" someone cares enough to save us. Instead of demanding and threatening to retract your votes you're just throwing your vote to someone else who most likely won't do shyt for you because you have some irrational fear of the opposition (whose chances of actually getting elected are pretty slim)

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
He is 100% right voting is a waste of time your vote doesn't count and never did. that's why we have something called the electoral college, it's all the illusion people, all presidents are selected not elected. but I'm pretty sure most of you know that by now, but will deny it because of you're severe brainwashing. I know, I know I'm wearing a tin foil hat for telling you truth. but know that the presidency is a well scripted drama designed to keep you peasants fighting, while the rich Elite run your country into the ground, with overtaxes, that they give to their rich corporate friends. Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, it doesn't matter who wins it's all a game, whoever becomes president is going to do the same thing as every other president.... and thats nothing, except if you're rich.:sas1:

Imma leave that along. :sas2: