Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
A check written by a lobbyist has wayyyyyy more impact than any vote I could cast. I never voted a day in my life and probably never will. That's a personal decision though, I think it's wack when neegas try to guilt trip you into voting and vice versa. I prefer for people to educate themselves on what's actually going on in the government. Campaign trails and expectations don't mean shyt. Obama's term should I taught brehs that. Who ever is in office means business as usual if the elite have anything to say about it. Vote, don't vote, go to the booth and troll. Do whatever you want.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Jeb Bush was able to sign the Florida Stand Your Ground Law in 2005 because blacks did not show up to vote in the governor race. What Tariq is pushing is stupid. The republicans have a political machine out there that's sole purpose is to disenfranchise the black vote. Not voting will make there job much easier. The problem with black people is that we need to stay engaged with are civic leaders throughout their terms, and push our agenda.
This. If voting weren't important, they wouldn't be busting their ass to take away our ability to vote. Tariq is clearly an agent. He's the Black Alex Jones.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
our ancestors died so we could have the right to vote.

Ok . So with that, you don't think we as black people should make our vote count by making these presidential candidates actually do something specifically for us :stopitslime: