Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
you are literally the reason officials don't do that much for black people because they know that they aren't a big part of his voting base. so ya don't vote and make them ignore black people even more.

One of the dumbest posts I've read all day :mjlol:

Black people have historically been a part of the presidential voting process since the 1960s , yet none of the presidents with the exception of Lyndon B johnson did anything specific for black people. He signed the civil rights act/voting act.

Black people voted in record numbers for Obama and for Bill Clinton. So please stop spewing your bullshyt about "black people are the reason why politicians don't do shyt for us" you sound completely clueless:pachaha:

The black vote has constantly been taken for granted for decades. These presidential candidates pander to the black community for our votes , but don't end up doing shyt for us.

So, how can you come to that silly ass conclusion that you came to when black people have historically played a big role in voting for presidential candidates since the day we were allowed to vote. :camby:

Last edited:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
One of the dumbest posts I've read all day :mjlol:

Blacks people have been historically been a part of the presidential voting process since the 1960s , yet none of the presidents with the exception of Lynden B johnson anything specific for black people. He signed the civil rights act/voting act.

Black people voted in record numbers for Obama and for Bill Clinton. So please stop spewing your bullshyt about "black people are the reason why politicians don't do shyt for us" you sound completely clueless:pachaha:

The black vote has constantly been taken for granted for decades. These presidential candidates pander to the black community for our votes , but don't end up doing shyt for us.

So, how can you come to that silly ass conclusion that you came to when black people have historically played a big role in voting for presidential candidates since the day we were allowed to vote. :camby:
:what: nikka you were just agreeing with the idea that it's more beneficial for black people not to vote than to vote. nikka go fukk yourself. also i said it's perfectly fine to vote another party just make your voice heard.

i guess you would rather let people walk all over you and admit defeat :ld: weak minded fakkit

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
If you really want your voice to matter as far as politics goes, you're best served speaking with your money. :manny: Trouble is, the average person doesn't have the amount of money that is necessary to buy political influence. Also, as others have said, a president can't change things by himself. We need more Black representatives (actual Black representatives and not just a Black face who socializes with White people) at all levels.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I aint voting.... :ehh: he's kinda right, hillary and trump is in the same bed... Sanders also talks a good game but I dont see him winning and all the stuff he wants to do will not possibly happen in good faith. and even if he attempted to try to pass these things he would be TOS... :yeshrug:

I felt bamboozled by voting for obama the first time... :yeshrug: what can any poltician promise us as people except more lies and bullshyt and empty promises.

Bingo. I was literally in the field back in 08. A nikka was standing outside of grocery stores, hittin up campuses, churches and barber shops to get black people to vote for Obama.

I was on that Rock the Vote shyt heavy. I had all this campaign shyt, the buttons, the shirts and stickers and was puttin them up and passing them out, only to find out 8 years later Obama bamboozled the black community at large :camby:

Hope, change, yes we can. What a fukkin joke :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I tried to say this around some older black folks and got the whole " people marched and died so you can vote" thing

That's always their go to... I told my coworker the game is rigged and she got mad... and i said it's true. we're out here suffering meanwhile these politicians you vote into office because they filled your head with empty promises dont give you anything back meanwhile they make thousands of dollars in the form of campaign contributions and under the table type of deals with lobbying...

She got irate. :heh: talking about god punishes the wicked.

I was like i havent seen god strike down george bush jr or dikk cheyney yet so all your religious talk is false bravado. :umad::heh: the game is rigged has been from the start.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what: nikka you were just agreeing with the idea that it's more beneficial for black people not to vote than to vote. nikka go fukk yourself. also i said it's perfectly fine to vote another party just make your voice heard.

i guess you would rather let people walk all over you and admit defeat :ld: weak minded fakkit

:mjlol:
The anger.

Please quote me where I supposedly said that. :beli: I never once said that it is "more beneficial for black people to not vote than vote" please stop putting words in my mouth:what:

You're making yourself look even more silly and dumb by each post. :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's always their go to... I told my coworker the game is rigged and she got mad... and i said it's true. we're out here suffering meanwhile these politicians you vote into office because they filled your head with empty promises dont give you anything back meanwhile they make thousands of dollars in the form of campaign contributions and under the table type of deals with lobbying...

She got irate. :heh: talking about god punishes the wicked.

I was like i havent seen god strike down george bush jr or dikk cheyney yet so all your religious talk is false bravado. :umad::heh: the game is rigged has been from the start.

:laff:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I tried to say this around some older black folks and got the whole " people marched and died so you can vote" thing

Didnt they tho? Cause Im pretty sure they did :patrice:. What exactly does not voting accomplish when not voting is exactly what they want you to do in the first place? White people would love nothing more than to go back to them being the only ones voting on anything.