Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I say vote for the party that will benefit you the most. If you have a situation where party A will do little for you and party B will kick you out on the street, leave you with no food, shelter, or medical care,and outright hates you the better situation is to vote for party A.

You know why old white people always end up getting what they want from politicians, its because they vote. Nobody ever got anything by being silent.

This is like telling someone that they have to get married because they don't wana be alone :heh:

This is like choosing to marry a bytch who cheats on you with one guy over another bytch who cheats on you doin gang bangs
:dead:

Either way, you're marrying a bytch who doesn't give a shyt about you

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is like telling someone that they have to get married because they don't wana be alone :heh:

This is like choosing to marry a bytch who cheats on you with one guy over another bytch who cheats on you doin gang bangs
:dead:

Either way, you're marrying a bytch who doesn't give a shyt about you

Bruh thats the dumbest comparison i have seen here in a while. You dont have to get married at all.

In this situation someone is going to become president no matter what, there will be two options and one will be worse than the other. You can either vote for the one that benefits you the most (which may be a situation where its actually they harm you the least) or shut the fukk up when the other side wins the election and puts into place laws that completely fukk over your life.

No they are not the same

They are on the same ballot. When an idiot like Tariq or Diddy puts out shyt that says dont vote the fools who listen to them dont think "Oh, he means still show up to vote for the local officials just leave the presidential box blank", they think dont show up at all.

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeb Bush was able to sign the Florida Stand Your Ground Law in 2005 because blacks did not show up to vote in the governor race. What Tariq is pushing is stupid. The republicans have a political machine out there that's sole purpose is to disenfranchise the black vote. Not voting will make there job much easier. The problem with black people is that we need to stay engaged with are civic leaders throughout their terms, and push our agenda.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bruh thats the dumbest comparison i have seen here in a while. You dont have to get married at all.

In this situation someone is going to become president no matter what, there will be two options and one will be worse than the other. You can either vote for the one that benefits you the most (which may be a situation where its actually they harm you the least) or shut the fukk up when the other side wins the election and puts into place laws that completely fukk over your life.

They are on the same ballot. When an idiot like Tariq or Diddy puts out shyt that says dont vote the fools who listen to them dont think "Oh, he means still show up to vote for the local officials just leave the presidential box blank", they think dont show up at all.

And you don't have to vote either:heh:

My example and comparison makes perfect sense:pachaha:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
voting is pointless...vote for what? lol...nikkas still gonna be poor and disenfranchised, what are we voting for....I was born when Reagan was in office....now were on Obama....and the east of buffalo look exactly the same...the only thing that change is the amount of BM dead or in jail

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Jeb Bush was able to sign the Florida Stand Your Ground Law in 2005 because blacks did not show up to vote in the governor race. What Tariq is pushing is stupid. The republicans have a political machine out there that's sole purpose is to disenfranchise the black vote. Not voting will make there job much easier. The problem with black people is that we need to stay engaged with are civic leaders throughout their terms, and push our agenda.

Governor is local...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I aint voting.... :ehh: he's kinda right, hillary and trump is in the same bed... Sanders also talks a good game but I dont see him winning and all the stuff he wants to do will not possibly happen in good faith. and even if he attempted to try to pass these things he would be TOS... :yeshrug:

I felt bamboozled by voting for obama the first time... :yeshrug: what can any poltician promise us as people except more lies and bullshyt and empty promises.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How can you say dont show up for the presidential elections and then say only the local elections matter when often they are one and the same?

It's simple, what he saying voting on props and laws are more important then the president election and least your vote would go towards the actual passing of a new bill or prop/law.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
voting is pointless...vote for what? lol...nikkas still gonna be poor and disenfranchised, what are we voting for....I was born when Reagan was in office....now were on Obama....and the east of buffalo look exactly the same...the only thing that change is the amount of BM dead or in jail
/close thread that is exactly the point tariq is making

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
only reason for black people to vote is jury duty...

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Governor is local...
:what: Who do you think the presidential Cabinet work with, gives guidance and release funds to.

Department of Education
Department of Housing
Department of Health and Human services
Department of Labor
Department of Commerce

Local Municipalities and cities!

You see how the Department of Justice is on the City of Ferguson neck.