Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The one thing i dont quite understand about this whole dont vote bullshyt and the "only your local elections matter" line of thinking is, dont yall morons realize that on the presidential ballot their are spots for local officials as well?

It seems like the only person confused about that is you :patrice:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bernie's stance against reparations turned me off...hell, if the fukkin slave owners got reparations from the government after losing their "work force"....how the hell can Blacks getting a check be seen a "divisive"? Fukk all that.:stopitslime:

And Sanders was surprisingly quiet when the Obama administration have the Jews 12 million dollars.

I guess all reparations aint bad :jewpls:

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton Both Supported Reparations, Just Not for American Slavery

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The one thing i dont quite understand about this whole dont vote bullshyt and the "only your local elections matter" line of thinking is, dont yall morons realize that on the presidential ballot their are spots for local officials as well?

In the past this clown has also harped on the Supreme Court having more power than the president but now that we see the next president will decide which way the court leans he says its not important to vote?

I honestly dont know why every thought this guy has is posted here? He got someone on payroll specifically to spam forums?

Do you suggest that black people keep voting for presidential candidates who don't take action when it comes to specific issues in the black community?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Not voting is silly

The same people who tell you to "get up off your ass and do something to change your situation" are telling you not to vote? :usure:

Telling you not to be involved with a local election
a state election
a NATIONAL election?

:mjlol:

We should be as involved as possible. We should be flooding the boxes. We should be flooding the twitters of these candidates with questions. We should be calling in and demanding answers. We should NEVER sit back and say "well...neither candidate is going to help me so why vote?"

We spend money on Jordan's, movies, clothes, music, etc. We need to spend money on lobbyists. We need to support local governments or join them. Go to a school board meeting or a town hall meeting. Be as involved as possible. Instead of sitting around listening to podcasts of these clowns telling us what NOT to do.

We live in this country...we have a right to be heard and demand to be heard. Even if the candidates aren't the best. We need to put our money behind candidates we want to support. We need to empower each other to get involved so we can can inspire change. If you live in Chicago, voting may not change the immediate gang violence; but demanding of your school board, demanding of your town hall, demanding of your police chief may change things in a few years.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not voting is silly

The same people who tell you to "get up off your ass and do something to change your situation" are telling you not to vote? :usure:

Telling you not to be involved with a local election
a state election
a NATIONAL election?

We should be as involved as possible. We should be flooding the boxes. We should be flooding the twitters of these candidates with questions. We should be calling in and demanding answers. We should NEVER sit back and say "well...neither candidate is going to help me so why vote?"

We spend money on Jordan's, movies, clothes, music, etc. We need to spend money on lobbyists. We need to support local governments or join them. Go to a school board meeting or a town hall meeting. Be as involved as possible. Instead of sitting around listening to podcasts of these clowns telling us what NOT to do.

We live in this country...we have a right to be heard and demand to be heard. Even if the candidates aren't the best. We need to put our money behind candidates we want to support. We need to empower each other to get involved so we can can inspire change. If you live in Chicago, voting may not change the immediate gang violence; but demanding of your school board, demanding of your town hall, demanding of your police chief may change things in a few years.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie's stance against reparations turned me off...hell, if the fukkin slave owners got reparations from the government after losing their "work force"....how the hell can Blacks getting a check be seen a "divisive"? Fukk all that.:stopitslime:

Reparations ain't gonna happen without bloodshed imo. Your dreaming if you think dialogue is going to bring it any closer.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
You don't fukk with Tariq, I get it. But You see Tariq threads and come flying in each time :russ:

Meh, I respect his business sense.

He actually said during a broadcast that the RBG flag needed to be revised (insert his tacky, all inclusive flag design) and that it was too similar to the LGBT flag.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Do you suggest that black people keep voting for presidential candidates who don't take action when it comes to specific issues in the black community?

I say vote for the party that will benefit you the most. If you have a situation where party A will do little for you and party B will kick you out on the street, leave you with no food, shelter, or medical care,and outright hates you the better situation is to vote for party A.

You know why old white people always end up getting what they want from politicians, its because they vote. Nobody ever got anything by being silent.