Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i'm really getting sick of this nikka

when is he going to offer up some actual SOLUTIONS??

anybody can run around complaining and pointing out what's wrong... don't vote... ok then what tariq??? what does that solve for us?? how do we "get" them to just do everything you said? what's the next step? actually what's the first?

let me guess... buy your merch first right?
Stop waiting for Tariq to tell you what you need to do.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just say you don't like the dude and quit with the fake outrage :scust:
so i say i don't hate him... and also am not outraged... simply asked what's his solution

and instead of telling me what his solutions were... you tell me i hate him and am outrage

you coli nikkas i swear :pachaha:

Stop waiting for Tariq to tell you what you need to do.

so then i should stop listening to him tell me not to vote :jbhmm:

see how that makes no sense

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Who do you think the presidential Cabinet work with, gives guidance and release funds to.

Department of Education
Department of Housing
Department of Health and Human services
Department of Labor
Department of Commerce

Local Municipalities and cities!

You see how the Department of Justice is on the City of Ferguson neck.

Keep in mind most of the retards on this website probably failed civics. I'm as cynical as they come, but the whole reason a lot of minorites are apathetic to the process of voting is why they keep longdikking them in the first place. Without political leverage there is absolutely no reason for politicians to give a fukk about your needs.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
so i say i don't hate him... and also am not outraged... simply asked what's his solution

and instead of telling me what his solutions were... you tell me i hate him and am outrage

you coli nikkas i swear :pachaha:

so then i should stop listening to him tell me not to vote :jbhmm:

see how that makes no sense

You just admitted you didn't even listen to the podcast. Like I said, just admit you don't like the dude and stop the fake outrage and trolling.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You just admitted you didn't even listen to the podcast. Like I said, just admit you don't like the dude and stop the fake outrage and trolling.
this is what i'm talking about... i'm asking real questions... and you coming with fake answers

i haven't been outraged at a damn thing yet nor trolled... simply asked you what his solutions were... i'm thinking you didn't listen to the shyt your damn self

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
ummmmm cause that is what the thread is about and i was replying to a post where he listed problems with no solutions

telling people not to vote is really retarded when you're not telling them what to do instead

that's like me saying "your job ain't paying you enough... what you need to do is quit your job tomorrow.........." then leave out the next few steps of your life

your right i didn't... i was replying to the tweets... like i said before.. why offer up half the story... oooooooooh so i can have to listen to your podcast...

you can tweet 10 things but none of them being the solution.. like when he said lets all talk about black issues... then charged $100 to get in

dude might have some good ideas... i don't hate the man.. he's getting his money. do what you do

i just have an issue with black people following nonsense like "don't vote" as if that's going to somehow make them listen to us

a better campaign would be "lets find a good brother to get behind and show up 100% to vote, and scare these white people into HAVING to listen, cause we control so many votes"

but nah.... sit home and do absolutely nothing is the better idea..... i just disagree wit that... that's not hate

We been voting dem for decades and that has too, done absolutely nothing :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
We been voting dem for decades and that has too, done absolutely nothing :francis:
so why don't we run our own candidate and only vote for him?

doing absolutely nothing will gain you absolutely nothing... ask the native americans how their interests are going or which candidate gives two fukks about their vote once they stopped voting

the whole basis for tariq's plan is... we are going to not vote... and then both parties will do MORE for us to get our vote back

nah i'm not believing that... the republicans will say "thank god they did it themselves" and the dems will say "well lets promise them more of the same bullshyt we been promising"

using our vote to actually topple what they got going on is the way to move... not bowing out and expecting it to lead us to a win somehow

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
so why don't we run our own candidate and only vote for him?

doing absolutely nothing will gain you absolutely nothing... ask the native americans how their interests are going or which candidate gives two fukks about their vote once they stopped voting

the whole basis for tariq's plan is... we are going to not vote... and then both parties will do MORE for us to get our vote back

nah i'm not believing that... the republicans will say "thank god they did it themselves" and the dems will say "well lets promise them more of the same bullshyt we been promising"

using our vote to actually topple what they got going on is the way to move... not bowing out and expecting it to lead us to a win somehow

Bruh listen to Tariq's latest podcasts. He says to vote but vote independent, write-in, or locally. He said don't give your vote to these clowns.

If all black people could align and vote for the same write-in candidate then we could get metrics on just how powerful our vote is. For example, if Dems see that 2M black votes went to "Candidate X" then they'd realize 'oh shyt, these nikkas are voting and we lost because they didn't vote for US. How can we fix that?"

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
12734011_10208745437935893_5740865738504190520_n.jpg

Tariq Nasheed ‏@tariqnasheed 19h19 hours ago
Hilary has done the same thing Bernie is going to do. NOTHING #dontvote

You think this is a good strategy to get our goals met as a people?:jbhmm:
This nikka tarig has done nothing for the black community but make it more stupid, so not voting is suppose to change something this nikka is a special kind of stupid. I bet he is selling t shirts to make a profit. And y'all dumb nikkas follow this c00n..