Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@2 Up 2 Down did you listen to the Tariq podcast... Just a yes or no answer.
If he would've said this about the beginning of the presidential campaign, I could side with it. However we are already in the primaries and black folks are blindly following Hillary no matter what it seems.

Let ask you and others that are siding with this Don't Vote thing: What would you want for a president to do for you?

@Ronnie Lott @bdizzle @Realdealholy

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
If he would've said this about the beginning of the presidential campaign, I could side with it. However we are already in the primaries and black folks are blindly following Hillary no matter what it seems.

Let ask you and others that are siding with this Don't Vote thing: What would you want for a president to do for you?

I want some Pork.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I'd like 100 billion dollars set aside specifically for African Americans to start businesses. I was trying to find the article (and my numbers may be off) but 1.5 million black owned businesses have 0 employees. If those businesses were to hire just 1 black person fulltime, our unemployment problem would essentially be fixed overnight. African American small businesses are the largest private employers of black people in this country.

One of the reasons we have such low unemployment, as Byron Russell has stated, as an issue of economic inclusion. Because we don't have the capital to grow our businesses, the masses of us remain unemployed and victim to the violence and poverty that exists in poor, black neighborhoods.

I'd also like for him to publicly support John Conyers legislation HR 40 "Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act".

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like 100 billion dollars set aside specifically for African Americans to start businesses. I was trying to find the article (and my numbers may be off) but 1.5 million black owned businesses have 0 employees. If those businesses were to hire just 1 black person fulltime, our unemployment problem would essentially be fixed overnight. African American small businesses are the largest private employers of black people in this country.

One of the reasons we have such low unemployment, as Byron Russell has stated, as an issue of economic inclusion. Because we don't have the capital to grow our businesses, the masses of us remain unemployed and victim to the violence and poverty that exists in poor, black neighborhoods.

I'd also like for him to publicly support John Conyers legislation HR 40 "Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act".
100 billion? Man the hard part would be getting the House to pass it

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
WTFexpandoGIF.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
100 billion? Man the hard part would be getting the House to pass it

After 400 years of systematically being kept out of the economic landscape in this country while their free labor created the greatest economic force on the planet, that's a drop in the bucket to what is owed :ufdup:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 400 years of systematically being kept out of the economic landscape in this country while their free labor created the greatest economic force on the planet, that's a drop in the bucket to what is owed :ufdup:
That isn't going to change their minds at least not the current members