Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That isn't going to change their minds at least not the current members

Of course it won't. Every single piece of legislation that supports black people gets obstructed. Which is why the Conyers bill have received 0 support although he's been pushing it for that last 20 years.

But you asked what I want, and that's what I want. Money given specifically for black entrepreneurship and support for HR 40 and study of reparations for black people. If Ted Cruz or Donald Trump promised he'd do that for black people, I'd be the first in line to cast my in the primaries and on election day.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Here is Bernie's racial justice platform
On the Issues: Racial Justice

Let's go over the section of economic violence:

• We need to give our children, regardless of their race or income, a fair shot at attending college. That’s why all public universities should be made tuition free. We should pay for that with a tax on Wall Street speculators. not for black people exclusively
  • We must invest $5.5 billion to create 1 million jobs for disadvantaged young Americans who face high unemployment rates and job-training opportunities for hundreds of thousands of young adults. We should pay for that by ending the loophole allowing Wall Street hedge fund managers to pay a lower tax rate than nurses or truck drivers. not for black people exclusively. How much of that 5.5 billion will go to African American entrepreneurs?
  • We must increase the minimum wage to a livable wage of $15 an hour by 2020 —which will increase the wages of about half of African-Americans and nearly 60 percent of Latinos. Data shows that when the minimum wage goes up, so does black male unemployment LINK
  • We must invest $1 trillion to put 13 million Americans to work rebuilding our crumbling cities, roads, bridges, public transportation systems, airports, drinking water systems and other infrastructure needs. We should pay for that by closing offshore tax loopholes. how many of these jobs will go to African Americans
  • We must pass federal legislation to ensure pay equity for women. what about federal legislation to ensure black men and women earn the same as white people
  • We must prevent employers from discriminating against applicants based on criminal history by “banning the box.”
  • We must promote policies to give the formerly incarcerated an opportunity for education, including expanding the Second Chance Pell Pilot Program and reentry programs.
  • We need to ensure access to quality affordable childcare for working families, especially for parents who work non-traditional hours.
  • We must fundamentally re-write our trade policies and rebuild factories that were closed as a result of bad trade deals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Poitier and @Nomad1 did this guy really have the nerve to compare Tariq to X and Dubois?????:ohmy:
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Please tell me this guy is joking.:ohmy:
For the sake of discussion, what separates the two?

I mean yes, they were famous at their time for being outspoken and being heralded as intellectual leaders...but you can't tell me that Tariq isn't approaching a similar type of following.

Dude has hundreds of thousands watching his videos and listening to his podcasts...buying his content...sharing his message...

I think its important we know Dubois and X...but we only know them because of how much the mainstream feared their advancement...and because they were on TV...Tariq could easily be mentioned in that category if we're being honest.

Dude has literally saved black book stores with his HC series putting people back in those markets and allowing scholars to get more exposure.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

i'm really getting sick of this nikka

when is he going to offer up some actual SOLUTIONS??

anybody can run around complaining and pointing out what's wrong... don't vote... ok then what tariq??? what does that solve for us?? how do we "get" them to just do everything you said? what's the next step? actually what's the first?

let me guess... buy your merch first right?

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

anybody can run around complaining and pointing out what's wrong... don't vote... ok then what tariq??? what does that solve for us?? how do we "get" them to just do everything you said? what's the next step? actually what's the first?

It's clear you didn't listen to the podcast, you haven't read the thread and your view are negative of Tariq no matter what.

His new podcast is *****

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Why are you looking to Tariq for solutions? Are you unable to come up with solutions to the problems you see on your own?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why are you looking to Tariq for solutions? Are you unable to come up with solutions to the problems you see on your own?
ummmmm cause that is what the thread is about and i was replying to a post where he listed problems with no solutions

telling people not to vote is really retarded when you're not telling them what to do instead

that's like me saying "your job ain't paying you enough... what you need to do is quit your job tomorrow.........." then leave out the next few steps of your life

It's clear you didn't listen to the podcast, you haven't read the thread and your view are negative of Tariq no matter what.

His new podcast is *****

your right i didn't... i was replying to the tweets... like i said before.. why offer up half the story... oooooooooh so i can have to listen to your podcast...

you can tweet 10 things but none of them being the solution.. like when he said lets all talk about black issues... then charged $100 to get in

dude might have some good ideas... i don't hate the man.. he's getting his money. do what you do

i just have an issue with black people following nonsense like "don't vote" as if that's going to somehow make them listen to us

a better campaign would be "lets find a good brother to get behind and show up 100% to vote, and scare these white people into HAVING to listen, cause we control so many votes"

but nah.... sit home and do absolutely nothing is the better idea..... i just disagree wit that... that's not hate

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ummmmm cause that is what the thread is about and i was replying to a post where he listed problems with no solutions

telling people not to vote is really retarded when you're not telling them what to do instead

that's like me saying "your job ain't paying you enough... what you need to do is quit your job tomorrow.........." then leave out the next few steps of your life

your right i didn't... i was replying to the tweets... like i said before.. why offer up half the story... oooooooooh so i can have to listen to your podcast...

you can tweet 10 things but none of them being the solution.. like when he said lets all talk about black issues... then charged $100 to get in

dude might have some good ideas... i don't hate the man.. he's getting his money. do what you do

i just have an issue with black people following nonsense like "don't vote" as if that's going to somehow make them listen to us

a better campaign would be "lets find a good brother to get behind and show up 100% to vote, and scare these white people into HAVING to listen, cause we control so many votes"

but nah.... sit home and do absolutely nothing is the better idea..... i just disagree wit that... that's not hate

Just say you don't like the dude and quit with the fake outrage :scust: