Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is cool and all..but this is why you cant follow someone wholeheartely...you have to pick and choose what you like..every time i hear him mention not voting, i cringe....stay talkin that "oh, blacks always hold to tradition, our ancestors yada yada yada"

I dont agree with not voting, sorry....

And even during presidential elections, there are local elections going on at the same time..so that "i only vote local" ish is off too...i dont get it...

Then explain how voting for either of these clowns helps black people?

Asians have the lowest voter turn out of any group. It's because they understand this shyt is laregly pointless. Blacks however just want to do it because white people do it, so apparently that must make it worthwhile.

You voter proponents are vastly overestimating the importance of that garbage, and falling for the mass distraction that is this political shyt show.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

Asians have the lowest voter turn out of any group. It's because they understand this shyt is laregly pointless. Blacks however just want to do it because white people do it, so apparently that must make it worthwhile.

You voter proponents are vastly overestimating the importance of that garbage, and falling for the mass distraction that is this political shyt show.

asians also have the luxury of living largely divorced from the "macro-community" of America. They live in their own parts of town, intermarry, speak their own language, etc.

Blacks on the other hand are too tied into the socioeconomic fabric of America NOT to vote.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
asians also have the luxury of living largely divorced from the "macro-community" of America. They live in their own parts of town, intermarry, speak their own language, etc.

Blacks on the other hand are too tied into the socioeconomic fabric of America NOT to vote.

Excellent point

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
You too bright to be this disingenuous man...

I'm voting in my local elections, mainly for Antar Lumumba to get that degenerate puppet c00n Tony Yarber out. I can't forgive myself for voting for Obama in 2012 just to see us go back to the 1940's with these police executions going viral. I personally feel like I enabled this in a small way. If I voted for KKKlinton or Trump would be a slap in the face to my ancestors and the future children I hope to have.
:manny:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Asians have the lowest voter turnout for many reasons, language barrier, lack of understanding the political climate, also and mainly...representation...

If every major politician in the USA is just Black or White...what the fukk would you as an Asian be voting for?

But now Asians are becoming the fasting growing voting bloc...

The children of Asian immigrants are politically active, the idea of Asian people just not giving a fukk about politics is a false one.

America's Unseen Minority

Amid this targeting of minority voters, why don’t Asian Americans count more, in the landscape of American politics? On its face, the answer is a simple matter of mathematics: Asians make up a much smaller slice of the electorate (An estimated 4 percent in 2016, according to Pew) compared to Blacks (12 percent) or Hispanics (12 percent). But that’s changing: Pew also concludes that the largest growth in the voting public is among Asians, who grew four times faster than any demographic group from 2000 to 2010.

Asians ( the successful ones...Koreans and Chinese...not Pacific Islanders) are one of the main groups trying to repeal Affirmative Action since it doesn't benefit them...

Asians vs. Affirmative Action
Not surprisingly then, Asian-American dissatisfaction with affirmative action has grown over time. In 2011, in a brief filed in the U.S. Supreme Court challenging affirmative action at the University of Texas, the Asian American Legal Foundation (AALF) attacked Texas’ program as “odious,” and posited that perhaps Texas “believes that Hispanics are somehow more valuable than Asians in promoting ‘cross-racial understanding,’ breaking down ‘racial stereotypes,’ and enabling students to ‘better understand persons of different races.’” Yes, the AALF was not the only Asian-American voice on the issue. But, it was a clear signal as to where the Asian-American community was trending.

Asians are heavy in California politics...again, trying to prevent Affirmative Action from coming into effect

California Data Disaggregation Bill Sparks Debate in Asian-American Community
The bill, known as AB-1726, has become a flashpoint in California's Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. Those who support it, including dozens of community and civil rights groups, say separating demographic data by ethnicity — and including at least 10 additional AAPI ethnic groups — can help better expose disparities in healthcare and education. This is particularly true among Southeast Asians and Pacific Islanders, two groups that often get left out, they say.

But critics counter that the bill, introduced in the State Assembly in January, is unfair because it targets only Asians and no other race. They fear it could be a backdoor way of ending California's ban on affirmative action and say it further divides up AAPIs into unnecessary hyphenated groups.

Some of the bill's most vociferous opposition come from parts of California's Chinese-American community. Some activists and organizers, many of them immigrants from China, see the bill as the latest in a series of threats against Chinese Americans trying to achieve social and economic equality — a claim supporters of AB-1726 say is groundless and misplaced.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Shout out to brother Malcolm :malcpls:

You are the one who sent Kennedy to Washington. You’re the one who put the present Democratic administration in Washington, D.C. The Whites were evenly divided. It was the fact that you threw 80% of your votes behind the Democrats that put the Democrats in the White House. When you see this, you can see that the Negro vote is the key factor. And despite the fact that you are in a position to be the determining factor, what do you get out of it?

Democrats have been in Washington, D.C. only because of the Negro vote. They’ve been down there 4 years and all the legislation they wanted to bring up they brought up and got it out of the way, and now they bring up you. You put them first and they put you last, cause you are a chump (huge applause). A political chump.

In Washington, D.C. in the House of Representatives there are 257 who are Democrats. Only 177 are Republican. In the Senate there are 67 Democrats, only 33 are Republicans. The Party that you backed, controls two-thirds of the House of Representatives and the Senate and still they can’t keep their promise to you, ’cause you’re a chump.

Anytime you throw your political weight behind a political Party that controls two-thirds of the government and that Party can’t keep the promises it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around and identify yourself with that Party, you are not only a chump but you are a traitor to your race.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Asians have the lowest voter turnout for many reasons, language barrier, lack of understanding the political climate, also and mainly...representation...

If every major politician in the USA is just Black or White...what the fukk would you as an Asian be voting for?

But now Asians are becoming the fasting growing voting bloc...

this is pretty much the future for us and we acting like it ain't out there. this is proof that not voting ain't gonna get them to do shyt

tariq talking about "if we stop voting, then they will see the power we have, and they will have to start listening to us to get us back"

nikka NO

they been trying to create laws from Jim Crow to voting laws passed in 2016, to get us to STOP voting.. if we just willingly stop, you think they gonna cry over us and win us back? anybody winning anything with 13% of the vote? no..

when's the last time you heard a candidate mention ANYTHING about asians?? about what's important to them? about how to help them? about putting an asian on the ticket?

NEVER.... cause they don't fukking vote so fukk them.

and we as black people think it'll be different.. they'll laugh at us and start preaching to those latins faster than........ oops already doing that

what we should be doing IS voting... bring out 100% of the fukking black vote and put it on a black independent.... watch how fast the losing side comes kissing our ass

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
t

when's the last time you heard a candidate mention ANYTHING about asians?? about what's important to them? about how to help them? about putting an asian on the ticket?

NEVER.... cause they don't fukking vote so fukk them.

No...because they are only 4 percent of the voting block...not because they don't vote..

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I will leave this here for all you Do Not Vote Tariq Nasheed disciples. This is what a Trump Justice Department look like.

#Trump supporters dressed as KKK outside #NVCaucus location.
Cb8gxuQVAAABbrA.jpg:large
You predicted this way back in February my nikka

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
nikka typing on a computer from a nice home.... or maybe a smart phone that cost over 500 dollars

while on a forum openly talking shyt about cacs, who and why we are voting, how to get over the police shooting us and not hanging or having dogs grip our necks, while seeing obama in office, going to colleges, getting successful jobs, flying around the world, all sorts of shyt we take for granted

while telling us NOTHING is better for us.... y'all need to pick up some fukking books and read what history was really like

i'm pretty sure 000000000000000 of you nikkas would teleport back to 1950 to live... none of you nikkas willing to step outside and face this

12057617-mmmain.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
photos-century-poc100.jpg
fire-hose-in-birmingham.jpg

how about you try to go to school and need the fbi to personally walk you in so you make it out alive

article-0-1BA4A0F2000005DC-418_634x422.jpg

nothing better.... wake the fukk up

:wow: