Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This nikka tarig has done nothing for the black community but make it more stupid, so not voting is suppose to change something this nikka is a special kind of stupid. I bet he is selling t shirts to make a profit. And y'all dumb nikkas follow this c00n..

What would you like him to do?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Ahh... Yes we are... and to say otherwise is a sign of lack of being informed about black history in these so called United States.... either that or you have an agenda
No reason to have an agenda against a man I voted for twice.
If we're getting shot on camera back to back to back and the president is quiet or referring to us as thugs for rioting, meanwhile militias get to do whatever and get off, we're fukked. His lack of action, emboldens white supremacists.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No reason to have an agenda against a man I voted for twice.
If we're getting shot on camera back to back to back and the president is quiet or referring to us as thugs for rioting, meanwhile militias get to do whatever and get off, we're fukked. His lack of action, emboldens white supremacists.
but that wasn't what was said

people really out here saying NOTHING is better

don't take the word of anyone under 50... go ask your grandma and her brothers and sisters how the 50s, 60s and 70s were for us.. i bet they'd never cosign that shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
so i say i don't hate him... and also am not outraged... simply asked what's his solution

and instead of telling me what his solutions were... you tell me i hate him and am outrage

you coli nikkas i swear :pachaha:

so then i should stop listening to him tell me not to vote :jbhmm:

see how that makes no sense

Vote locally