Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly what a lot of nikkaz on here do. They don't even hear dude out but be quick to type up essays like "shut him down. Smart dumb nikka smh" when if they put their ego to the side they'd realize they're basically saying the same shyt.
We going at the shyt we reading here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Stop it breh, now you're being intellectually dishonest which is why instead of answering the question, you decided to deflect.

I didn't compare Tariq to them. Both Du Bois and Malcolm X said they won't vote. Matter of fact Malcolm X said if you continue to vote for these people you're a traitor to you race (and I've posted the receipts in this thread). So again, if Tariq is politically childish for saying don't vote unless you get something tangible in return, is Du Bois and Malcolm also political children for saying the exact same thing?

@KidStranglehold waiting for your response

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Because to be honest I didn't care about this debate(nor did I respond you you in the first place).

And I don't know about X, but Dubois wasn't going around telling black people bot to vote.

While Dubois didn't recommend all black people stop voting, he used the same argument that Tariq used in his podcast: that voting for the Democrats or the Republicans is still a vote for Satan.

And of course you cared about the debate. It's why you posted in the thread :usure:

And back to the original question. Was X and Dubois politically childish?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
While Dubois didn't recommend all black people stop voting, he used the same argument that Tariq used in his podcast: that voting for the Democrats or the Republicans is still a vote for Satan.

And of course you cared about the debate. It's why you posted in the thread :usure:

And back to the original question. Was X and Dubois politically childish?

He don't know about X when you posted the video/youtube link. I promise man.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas can never have arguments without a bunch of insults and cussing each other out :dead:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He don't know about X when you posted the video/youtube link. I promise man.

Yeah he admitted that. There's a lot I didn't know about X either. I purchased a collection of Videos, audio, and manuscripts about Malcolm X a few years ago and listened to them religiously. It was about 100+ hours of audio alone.

While X is applauded by black people today, his views would be demonized by the majority of black people in my opinion. X said on numerous occasions (reiterating the words of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad [PBUH]) that black people should be allowed to return to Africa to their own land. He said if the government will not allow black people to go back to Africa, then give them land in America so they can separate themselves and do shyt on their own.

If X said that today, black people would fight tooth and nail against it, the same way they fought tooth and nail against it in the 60s. It's one of the reason he kept saying that black people love the white man too much to want to separate from him.