Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Daps
I'm not blaming him for police brutality, I'm blaming him for his inaction to black people being brutalized. The current push for police reform came under Obama's watch, and under his watch he's allowed unarmed black men, women, and children to be publicly murdered without any serious measures to change anything.

Explain how a president facing the type of obstruction that he is is supposed to pass legislation like that? He can't EO it either because the police unions would just ignore it and the SCOTUS would rule it unconstitutional. You clearly don't understand how government works.

If anyone is going to be able to change things it will be Loretta lynch... You know the woman he appointed to the department of justice that sued Ferguson

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Explain how a president facing the type of obstruction that he is is supposed to pass legislation like that? He can't EO it either because the police unions would just ignore it and the SCOTUS would rule it unconstitutional. You clearly don't understand how government works.
150626213815-rainbow-white-house-large-169.jpg

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This comes down to black people trying to be a part of something, we really aren't.

If the numbers and census are correct, and we are indeed 12% of the population...our vote means JACK shyt!!!

And that's simple arithmetic.

This country was rigged to where it doesn't have to worry about the common man's vote in the 50s. The scare of JFK, the last president who wasn't doing as told, was rectified immediately.

Unless the popular vote influences the electorate vote, doesn't matter any way.

When you're caught in a rigged game...you can't play your way out it. You either stop playing and expose the fix, or you flip the table over. Only a fool remains at a table game when he know the other players have rigged the game.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You and anyone who disagrees should call into his show. He usually does one on Wednesdays (tonight), but he is one of the few people who speaks on these kind of issues that doesn't mind different opinions.

If he's such an idiot, it shouldn't be hard to break down his argument, right?:sas1:

Im not going through that much effort for a dumb nikka and their dumb nikka followers:yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Complain about black disenfranchisement but discourage black participation in the political process, bre-

Wait...

Oh shyt...

That's how this nikka makes his money.

This c00n is brilliant.

He's broadening his consumer base.

735.gif
What the hell are you talking about you moron? How is Tariq profiting from people not voting?

You smart dumb nikkas are hilarious.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Complain about black disenfranchisement but discourage black participation in the political process, bre-

Wait...

Oh shyt...

That's how this nikka makes his money.

This c00n is brilliant.

He's broadening his consumer base.

735.gif
I think it's weird Hillary is just getting automatic black votes. I don't get that, it's like these people aren't doing their research before they vote for somebody. It's not informed. And when I see these Christian pastors just endorsing her like that, it's just disturbing. These pastors are fukking blacks over and they don't know it yet.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

If anyone is going to be able to change things it will be Loretta lynch... You know the woman he appointed to the department of justice that sued Ferguson

You do realize Loretta Lynch works for Obama.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hope black people who sit out, can build group economics in a FEMA cam...or after a nuclear war. :francis:

Running away from America when a man like Trump threatens to blow up the world is just :scust: . How we gonna shine and gain power when WW3 breaks out?

But no one in this thread ever thought about Trump sending people to a massive war, which has a high probability of happening if he's in offoce. It's more than what he will/ won't do for blacks, it's about humanity's survival.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Expecting Democrats and Republicans to do anything for Black folk is dumb. Not voting is dumber. Outside of being Black, its best to vote for the candidate who is for public goods and social services.

Either pick up your guns, create/support a 3rd party if you want reparations and policies specifically for us or shut the fukk up. Yall want Whites/The U.S. to save you so bad.

These Republicans are fascists that will not be happy until America turns to a Banana Republic and the rest of the world lies in ruins thanks to war with weapons of mass destruction used.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
What the hell are you talking about you moron? How is Tariq profiting from people not voting?

You smart dumb nikkas are hilarious.
He profits from black disenfranchisement, see, like how your dumb ass sits and wonders how democratically elected officials never have black interests at heart. How you click on video after video and buy bullshyt pairs of boots for the struggle, see. How telling your idiotic smart dumb hippity hop followers not to vote instead of having all of them actively participating in the process to have their issues and concerns addressed by chosen candidates, so they can be properly vetted by your voting base before a whiff of an a$$hole of a caucus, Democratic or Republican, see.

He'd rather have another generation of frustrated dumb ass nikkas to buy his Kool Aid than actually empower your ass with instruction in the political process so you can sit out an entire motherfukking election then quip some "b b b but white supremacy!" when shytty candidates get elected cause your dumb ass was streaming codeine anthems from illiterate closeted homosexuals instead of voting, see.

nikkas was lynched, burned alive, and got cracked upside the head with anything a cracker could get his hands on for the right to participate in a process this c00n shythead has used all his Super Saiyan smart dumb pimp powers to tell you NOT to utilize. Your father figure is a conman and probably a fukking agent, see.

You idiotic mouthbreathing dumb smart dumb fake ass hotep b*stard sonofabytch.

IISTMYg0Xflio.gif