Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
having a right to vote which was fought for like crazy for us, is like having them fight to stop segregation and saying fuk it lets backtrack and go back in time to how it was, forget what our people fought for...again, you are missing the point, any man with common sense know there is a strong hold.. i said MORE OF

Having the right to vote doesn't mean anything when neither of the people you vote for give a single fukk about you. You vote for the Democrats you get mass incarceration, crack laws, 3 strikes, and a wave of unanswered murders of unarmed black people. You vote for a Republican and you get Katrina, Reagonimcs, and crack.

Neither groups give a fukk about us, I'm not sure why we don't want to accept that simple reality.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What do you expect by not participating in the political process?

To let the Democratic party know that they will lose every election unless they address the needs of black America. We were the push behind Obama and Clinton getting into office. Without us they would not have won. This what Malcolm was talking about in the 60's

So again, what are you getting in exchange for your vote?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Nah, as someone who worked in government services, a lot of the things that are done to help the underserved. Hell MOST of the things that are done are by democratics. We fall into that category. It's either the republican theory of pull yourself up by your boot strap, everybody can make it in America ideology or the democratic ideology of we'll help the underserved as much as we can but can't give you too much. I mean the democrats have historically fought for desegregation, voting rights, affirmative action, etc. That's why I am baffled when some people act as if the democratic party has done nothing for black people. That is untrue, we just wish they had done more which is fine but does not warrant over looking all of their contributions.

One hides the other is in the open.

I remember I was at the DNC in Charlotte in 2012 and it was some some Mexicans out there protesting about something and a reporter asked the man "Hey, where you at the GOP protesting" ... the Mexican man replied "No, we did not it's a lost cause with them"...

Still liberals play on us with that poor people shyt.

Desegregation may not have been the best thing for blacks at the time

Voting rights only to to get nothing tangible in return for our vote.

Affirmative action - you know you my nikka but shyt that's a joke right.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This shyt is fukken hilarious. Another smart dumb nikka hustling backwards.

You know officials in California are pushing reforms where illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote in elections?

All that shyt in Fergueson/Flint is because the wrong people were put in office.

You don't have to vote, but don't complain when shyt goes down. :manny:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This shyt is fukken hilarious. Another smart dumb nikka hustling backwards.

You know officials in California are pushing reforms where illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote in elections?

All that shyt in Fergueson/Flint is because the wrong people were put in office.

You don't have to vote, but don't complain when shyt goes down. :manny:

He said vote in your local elections though.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One hides the other is in the open.

I remember I was at the DNC in Charlotte in 2012 and it was some some Mexicans out there protesting about something and a reporter asked the man "Hey, where you at the GOP protesting" ... the Mexican man replied "No, we did not it's a lost cause with them"...

Still liberals play on us with that poor people shyt.

Desegregation may not have been the best thing for blacks at the time

Voting rights only to to get nothing tangible in return for our vote.

Affirmative action - you know you my nikka but shyt that's a joke right.

I can't take ya'll seriously when ya'll say some shyt like this. So all these laws were not the best thing for blacks at the time? What planet are ya'll living in?

Title I
Barred unequal application of voter registration requirements.

Title 2
Outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion or national origin in hotels, motels, restaurants, theaters, and all other public accommodations engaged in interstate commerce; exempted private clubs without defining the term "private"

Title 3
Prohibited state and municipal governments from denying access to public facilities on grounds of race, color, religion or national origin.

Title 4
Encouraged the desegregation of public schools and authorized the U.S. Attorney General to file suits to enforce said act.

Title 5
Expanded the Civil Rights Commission established by the earlier Civil Rights Act of 1957 with additional powers, rules and procedures.

Title 6
Prevents discrimination by government agencies that receive federal funds. If an agency is found in violation of Title VI, that agency may lose its federal funding.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I can't take ya'll seriously when ya'll say some shyt like this. So all these laws were not the best thing for blacks at the time? What planet are ya'll living in?

Title I
Barred unequal application of voter registration requirements.

Title 2
Outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion or national origin in hotels, motels, restaurants, theaters, and all other public accommodations engaged in interstate commerce; exempted private clubs without defining the term "private"

Title 3
Prohibited state and municipal governments from denying access to public facilities on grounds of race, color, religion or national origin.

Title 4
Encouraged the desegregation of public schools and authorized the U.S. Attorney General to file suits to enforce said act.

Title 5
Expanded the Civil Rights Commission established by the earlier Civil Rights Act of 1957 with additional powers, rules and procedures.

Title 6
Prevents discrimination by government agencies that receive federal funds. If an agency is found in violation of Title VI, that agency may lose its federal funding.

Man, we could have got our own shyt. Reparation>>>>>Desegregation

Plus like it's been said time after time blacks voices were heard all across the world. How could the US police the world when they were over here treating us like shyt.

I know you're happy, but we are still living in a system of white supremacy, desegregation did not and I repeat I DID NOT get us out of that.

They did desegregation after they had burned and destroyed everything blacks had worked for.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, we could have got our own shyt. Reparation>>>>>Desegregation

What does the bolded mean? Your own country? own institutions?

How do you begin to build a thriving community when you are living in the margins of society and can't vote, can't choose where to live, can't attend public universities, can't access public facilities, denied access to capital....etc.

It's a reason why a large number of black people throughout the Jim Crow era worked as domestic servants, manual laborers or field hands. It's not a coincidence at all.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What does the bolded mean? Your own country? own institutions?

How do you begin to build a thriving community when you are living in the margins of society and can't vote, can't choose where to live, can't attend public universities, can't access public facilities, denied access to capital....etc.

It's a reason why a large number of black people throughout the Jim Crow era worked as domestic servants, manual laborers or field hands. It's not a coincidence at all.

Tulsa, Winston Salem
HBCUs

You act like blacks are so far ahead of the curve since Jim Crow. You happy that you can shop in Wal Mart and walking the front door of McDonalds if so thats good.

Reparations of land and resources could have helped out that Capital. Public Universities were free?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Expecting Democrats and Republicans to do anything for Black folk is dumb. Not voting is dumber. Outside of being Black, its best to vote for the candidate who is for public goods and social services.

Either pick up your guns, create/support a 3rd party if you want reparations and policies specifically for us or shut the fukk up. Yall want Whites/The U.S. to save you so bad.