Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
That's not actually true. Even though we are 12% of the population, in many elections where the white vote is pretty evenly split, black people are the ones who give that push to the democrats so they can get in the white house.

But you're arguing with a dude named Ben Carson, so that should tell you he's just trolling.

You're right, that's why I left myself that wiggle room of "rarely".

I'm not too sure the majority are evenly split lately.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
And the Democrats won't :usure:

There's a shyt ton of plantations in the North. They found a grave of slaves in NYC. Slaves were the ones who built Wall Street.
No the democrats are here to protect us. Republicans don't care about Black people. Democrats gave us affirmative action, and allows us to go the the white public schools.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
And the Democrats won't :usure:

There's a shyt ton of plantations in the North. They found a grave of slaves in NYC. Slaves were the ones who built Wall Street.

nikkas in here defending left wing racists like an abused spouse with Stockholm syndrome smfh. Jason Black and many others are right, all you gotta do is be white & hit the dab one time and nikkas will be hypnotized.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nikkas in here defending left wing racists like an abused spouse with Stockholm syndrome smfh. Jason Black and many others are right, all you gotta do is be white & hit the dab one time and nikkas will be hypnotized.
Dab, Bill Clinton smoked weed how black is that?

Don't vote and watch Trump take everything from you nikkas.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Because republicans will bring back slavery.
I have never voted in my life nor will I ever, the whole system is corrupt I will not legitimize it by voting. In this day in age no one can subjugate black on such a level again, I wish the crackers would try, it will be the end of them. Why do you think they had to stop colonialism. Imagine a bunch of black people being funded and armed by Russia or China? Nah they happy that we are on their side, colored people are their foot soldiers.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I have never voted in my life nor will I ever, the whole system is corrupt I will not legitimize it by voting. In this day in age no one can subjugate black on such a level again, I wish the crackers would try, it will be the end of them. Why do you think they had to stop colonialism. Imagine a bunch of black people being funded and armed by Russia or China? Nah they happy that we are on their side, colored people are their foot soldiers.
You think that Trump is going to push the button on North Korea and Russia at the same dam time. But Tariq out here telling nikkas to not vote. The democrats been good to us they gave us our first black presidents Barack Swag Obama...Brought a tear to my eye to hear him sing Amazing Grace. I can't wait until Obama gets rid of my student loans. Plus, dems got us health care.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
You think that Trump is going to push the button on North Korea and Russia at the same dam time. But Tariq out here telling nikkas to not vote. The democrats been good to us they gave us our first black presidents Barack Swag Obama...Brought a tear to my eye to hear him sing Amazing Grace. I can't wait until Obama gets rid of my student loans. Plus, dems got us health care.
Trump ain't doin shyt, if he becomes prez he will focus on local shyt, the US ain't ready for foreign wars, IS been begging them to bring it and they won't do shyt besides airstrikes. I don't know bro I really don't see Obama being president as a step in any direction the same injustices still exist despite Obama's presidency. Maybe its because I'm not African American but I haven't felt the Obama presidency, I knew they wouldn't let a real reformer take come to power.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If Trump brings America to Armageddon, you vote doesn't count? Or worse, put blacks to FEMA camps and wipe us out?

If people underestimate these Fascists, we gonna face nuclear warfare all around the world.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:russ:
Your vote NEVER mattered. All about the bloodlines.

This!!!

Give the appearance of freedom and democracy to keep the uprisings down.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense and insight could see that none of this makes a difference.