Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Hillary and Bill apologized in a public forum for that shyt. I don't trust her ass, but you'd be foolish to think her and sanders aren't far and away the best options.

Imagine how awful things would be had mccane won the election in 08

Millions of black people are still in prison for what the Clintons did. An apology is just a slap in the face.

Daps
Look at from this view

Who will your vote go to if this was the case?

Hilter runs for President

Trump runs for President

Mitt Ronnemy runs for President

Would you still vote??

But on here and among these older black folks that's over 40 years of age it's "Hey Black ppl let's vote, because our ancestors died for us to vote"

Know why you're voting for brehs and if it will affect your ppl

Even your ancestors who died would look at you crazy for voting ppl in office who don't give a shyt about you..
Look at from this view

Who will your vote go to if this was the case?

Hilter runs for President

Trump runs for President

Mitt Ronnemy runs for President

Would you still vote??

But on here and among these older black folks that's over 40 years of age it's "Hey Black ppl let's vote, because our ancestors died for us to vote"

Know why you're voting for brehs and if it will affect your ppl

Even your ancestors who died would look at you crazy for voting ppl in office who don't give a shyt about you..

Lol of course I'd vote. That's fascism vs far right policies(borderline fascism) vs a moderate.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely in this scenario....

Why so,

What would be your reason?

All 3 aint shyt
All 3 won't help you in one bit nor your ppl
All 3 don't give a dayum about you again as I say

Why would you vote?

Do you think they have your best interest or your ppl, if you're black, if you're white, then disregard what I stated.

Daps
Millions of black people are still in prison for what the Clintons did. An apology is just a slap in the face.

Millions of blacks are in poverty because of what Reagan started a long time ago.... You're talking to someone who despises the Clintons and yet I'm still voting for Hillary if it comes down to it. I don't think you realize just how terrifying those 3 candidates on the other side are.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Millions of blacks are in poverty because of what Reagan started a long time ago.... You're talking who despises the Clintons and yet I'm still voting for Hillary if it comes down to it. I don't think you realize just how terrifying those 3 candidates on the other side are.

Please tell me how voting for the last 3 democratic presidents have positively impacted black people?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so,

What would be your reason?

All 3 aint shyt
All 3 won't help you in one bit nor your ppl
All 3 don't give a dayum about you again as I say

Why would you vote?

Do you think they have your best interest or your ppl, if you're black, if you're white, then disregard what I stated.

Its simple...Blacks would probably give all their votes to the candidate who doesn't believe in genocide....... because THAT would be in our best interest....

Daps
Please tell me how voting for the last 3 democratic presidents have positively impacted black people?

Please tell if you really believe things would be the exact same for people in this country had mccane won. Don't be stupid. Clinton wasn't really a democrat, just look at some of his policies.... Obama actually is one and things are much better than they were 8 years ago. Remember everyone fukked up and let republicans take a stranglehold on congress.... Imagine if Obama wasn't there to veto all that bullshyt the attempted to push across his desk.

No president in history has had to deal with this kind nonsense within the government. Obama has a hard enough time passing simple shyt... Yes his color plays a role in it.... Things can get worse very very fast.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Please tell if you really believe things would be the exact same for people in this country had mccane won. Don't be stupid. Clinton wasn't really a democrat. Obama actually is one and things are much better than they were 8 years ago. Remember everyone fukked up and let republicans take a stranglehold on congress.... Imagine if Obama wasn't there to veto all that bullshyt the attempted to push across his desk.

No president in history has had to deal with this kind nonsense within the government. Obama has a hard enough time passing simple shyt... Yes his color plays a role in it.... Things can get worse very very fast.

Under Obama black people have literally been getting slaughtered in the streets for the world to see. How are we better off :jbhmm:

Daps
Its simple...Blacks would probably give all their votes to the candidate who doesn't believe in genocide....... because THAT would be in our best interest....
Not even sure why you answered him. He's a high functioning retard if he can't figure out why you vote in that situation. You'd literally have to know nothing about Germany while Hitler was in power to think not voting is a good idea.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know what a kid told me the other day at weight lifting. "Coach, tell Lou that black people should vote for Democrats because they like black people and the republicans are the KKK". We all ready lost our fukking vote.
Nah, as someone who worked in government services, a lot of the things that are done to help the underserved. Hell MOST of the things that are done are by democratics. We fall into that category. It's either the republican theory of pull yourself up by your boot strap, everybody can make it in America ideology or the democratic ideology of we'll help the underserved as much as we can but can't give you too much. I mean the democrats have historically fought for desegregation, voting rights, affirmative action, etc. That's why I am baffled when some people act as if the democratic party has done nothing for black people. That is untrue, we just wish they had done more which is fine but does not warrant over looking all of their contributions.

Daps
Under Obama black people have literally been getting slaughtered in the streets for the world to see. How are we better off :jbhmm:

Lol, that started a long time ago. You'd have to be ignorant as shyt to think it just now began. Social media has simply made these incidents something the general public can now see. Blaming Obama for police brutality is such high level ignorance I can't take you seriously anymore

BLM would be greeted by violence from the boys in blue if republicans had any say so in the matter.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What country do you live in? White supremacy already has a stronghold in the USA :mjlol:

When in the history of the USA has white supremacy not been a stronghold? :why:

How has voting helped remove that stronghold? Give concrete examples of black voting redirecting resources to black hands in large enough number to combat said white supremacy :ufdup:

Peace

having a right to vote which was fought for like crazy for us, is like having them fight to stop segregation and saying fuk it lets backtrack and go back in time to how it was, forget what our people fought for...again, you are missing the point, any man with common sense know there is a strong hold.. i said MORE OF

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol, that started a long time ago. You'd have to be ignorant as shyt to think it just now began. Social media has simply made these incidents something the general public can now see. Blaming Obama for police brutality is such high level ignorance I can't take you seriously anymore

I'm not blaming him for police brutality, I'm blaming him for his inaction to black people being brutalized. The current push for police reform came under Obama's watch, and under his watch he's allowed unarmed black men, women, and children to be publicly murdered without any serious measures to change anything.