Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Imagine if Trump starts WW3 and nukes came out? All because of a few black folk that didn't vote against him? That would be ether to mankind.

I don't know what he is going to do in the Office. I don't know if he is trolling right now using angry white people to vote him in. Regardless I have no doubt his is racist and I feel like he will treat America like a corporation slashing and cutting where he sees fit which will probably be lower income and the middle class. What if the other 2 older SCJ dies or steps down? And he gets to appoint the replacements?

While we are talking about not voting, I know who definitely will vote racist white people. Last time people didn’t vote because they didn’t like the Dem candidate we had Bush for more years. Anytime you vote it’s for the lesser of 2 evils. Sometime you are voting to vote against someone verse for.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But Trump will send America to more conflicts. WW3, no less. And the American dollar going to hyperinflation and all kinds of fukkery.

When the bombs and the rampant terrorist attacks come to the major cities and destroying the weak infrastructure America has, then you understand. Not to mention another great depression
America is heading for disaster no matter who's in office but Trump will probably get us there a lot faster.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
FQyFJNXNRx6De.gif

Imagine if Russia, China, Venezuela, Iran, and Syria all did a Voltron, there is no group economics that can protect us from nuclear warfare. Trump said that he doesn't mind bombing countries for resources.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Trump is whooping ass in the republican primaries, but guess what a LARGE amount of the republican base HATES him and if they don't get Rubio in they may not vote at all. It's not a lock that Trump will beat Hill or Bern with the black vote.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what he is going to do in the Office. I don't know if he is trolling right now using angry white people to vote him in. Regardless I have no doubt his is racist and I feel like he will treat America like a corporation slashing and cutting where he sees fit which will probably be lower income and the middle class. What if the other 2 older SCJ dies or steps down? And he gets to appoint the replacements?

While we are talking about not voting, I know who definitely will vote racist white people. Last time people didn’t vote because they didn’t like the Dem candidate we had Bush for more years. Anytime you vote it’s for the lesser of 2 evils. Sometime you are voting to vote against someone verse for.

Yeah, but people don't see that. People forgot that Bush Jr led the great recession we still in now.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
You're vote doesn't matter. Especially when your not funding a campaign or have enough resources to buy out a politician and I'm talking about locally.

n00bsauce

Pro
Daps

You still have state and local elections. Do you think it would be wise to tell all of those folks in Michigan to not vote this campaign? I'd like to think they want to vote that asshat Rick Snyder for (in one way or another) killing people and getting people sick in his state, on his watch.

Telling people to not vote when their own state puts them in a shytty situation is one of the most absurd things I can ever hear. This is about the only time you have some sort of political power to change something. Even if people from another state/county doesn't think so, it could be so bad that anything is better than the road you are on now.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think that Obama's two years free college will hurt HBCU's?

Making Community College free you mean? Maybe. But a lot of kids probably want a traditional four year college experience. Bernie Sander's plan for free tuition at public universities could hurt HBCUs. I think the plan should allow students to take the equivalent of a state tuition to an HBCU.

But then again, private HBCU's are more expensive than State Colleges and alot of students still choose to attend an HBCU.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
All we gotta do is vote for the right one :pachaha:ever heard of controlled opposition and/or shills. Politics are the most lens sported of the commoner.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet you intelligent c00ns still find your way here. Go back to your Obama/Democrat circle jerk aka Higher Learning

HHL4E was a strong supporter of both Ron and Rand Paul...who both have ties to White Supremacist groups. He spent years defending these two on SOHH and The Coli before we ran him out HL.

Who are you supporting now that Rand Paul is out?