Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
more like black americans dont give a fukk about each other. Funny yall nikkas talk about freddie gray when BLM and all these news cameras swooped in bmore, left when the story surrounding the incident was sucked dry, and refuse to address the increase in murders and other crimes after the fact.
We address the increase in murders directly on the Freddie Gray thread, even Bmore brehs chimed in.

A major reason for the increase in murder rate after Freddie Gray was because the cops became really petty and refuse to patrol the more dangerous areas as much as they used to...just to prove a point.

Let's stay factual here.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
By not voting, you're allowing other people to vote for you. That's how republicans took over congress and railroaded Obama into not being able to do much. This is a dumb and dangerous opinion to have.

Outside of obamacare, he and the democrats didn't do much anyway when they had a supermajority and a democratic president. And even the obamacare situation wasn't handled the way it should have.

Obama and the dems had their chance.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hope they replace the #dontvote with something like group economics month or something else that gets immediate results for positivity.

If Trump becomes president and the nukes blow up everything while no electricity or running water, then you understand.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
There's a prostitution issue in Hialeah, that's in Miami to be exact for people thst don't know.

Business have women offering p*ssy at the job, I'm talking dental, real estate and other offices.

Cacs tried to come in there on some high almighty God standards and them Spanish folks told them to go home.

The city is over 90 percent Hispanic, city Council and major are Hispanic.

They don't care it brings in money hence building their numbers equals a win for them.

When they get big enough business comes to operate and makes the major look good.

You guys who are against tarriq are c00ns.

The only thing important is self empowering black folks them white boys won't help you, you're just used to by the cacs.

I won't vote.

So the mayor and city council werent voted in?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If those two different issues weren't sepearte you you might have a point.
Fact of the matter is this, most black americans 95% range for your respective year aren't victims or perpatratiors of any violent crime.

Brainwashed blacks like yourself or racist non-blacks love to talk as if the someone criminals being criminals excuses the police from doing their job, but guess what, it doesn't.
WHen trying to deflect in the future, do a better job with some non reactionary deflection techniques.

Yep, less than 1% of Black Americans commit violent crime while less than 2% of Black American males commit violent. But let white supremacists and their c00n minions tell it, the vast majority of Black America is violent.:camby:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So they died for us to vote for white folks who don't care to shyt for the black community?

You do know our ancestors died for this in order to get some changes done for "them"

Who is "them" (BLACK PPL)

You think they died for us to vote for WHITE FOLKS or vote for someone who will HELP THE BLACK COMMUNITY just like they help their ppl?

real question

So you vote just because your ancestors died for the right to vote, you don't ask yourself if your ancestors were alive today, Who would they vote for?

I'll just leave this hear breh, and you can do what you wanna do,

I have all rights to read every book in America, because my ancestors also fought for me to go into libraries and other outlets to read books and learn how to read, but do I have to read every book that was published or written just because they died for me to have the right to read without getting killed? even if the book is bad and not helpful for me?

I can't argue about this.

It costs an hour every four years. Maybe two hours if you are unlucky.

If you tell me what the benefit of NOT voting is then we might have something to discuss.

A boycott is one thing. It takes $$$ out of people's pockets and that makes them pay attention.

Not voting has zero effect except for the effect that your enemies want: they get to choose and you have no say.

Just so we can focus:

How does NOT voting HELP Black people?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Imagine if Trump starts WW3 and nukes came out? All because of a few black folk that didn't vote against him? That would be ether to mankind.
FQyFJNXNRx6De.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
if our goal is to get trump elected... sure

complete republican goals for them brehs

Democrat DA's in Chicago, Cleveland, and Ferguson were the ones who refused to press charges against the police who murdered unarmed black men on tape. Stop thinking the Democrats are any different than the Republicans

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If Trump wins, it won't be because of Black people not voting against him.

But Trump will send America to more conflicts. WW3, no less. And the American dollar going to hyperinflation and all kinds of fukkery.

When the bombs and the rampant terrorist attacks come to the major cities and destroying the weak infrastructure America has, then you understand. Not to mention another great depression

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
But Trump will send America to more conflicts. WW3, no less. And the American dollar going to hyperinflation and all kinds of fukkery.

When the bombs and the rampant terrorist attacks come to the major cities and destroying the weak infrastructure America has, then you understand. Not to mention another great depression
FQyFJNXNRx6De.gif