Daps
I'll sit this one out....

shyt done got worse for black folks

I'm on the campaign to not vote,

Obama taught me this

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I will vote locally/state, but I'm not voting for president. None of them fools will do shyt for black people specifically. Bernie calling himself a radical, until it got to black reparations, then he hit dem palms :whoa:.

Imagine if black people voted better locally, and greased pockets in all these places though:manny:. Presidents aren't supposed to be dabbling in local issues. Obama could have at least SAID something and took a side, but sounds like you were expecting a president to be dabbling in local issues which they not even supposed to be doing. But yeah, black people don't be out here voting for Sheriffs, Mayors, City Counsels, Senators, etc... In 2010, Ferguson was 67% blacks, how was there not a black non c00n in office there already? :martin: But Obama supposed to fix that?

So your solution is to imagine if blacks put in crooked politicians who were black? They have locally in areas they are in, guess what, same fukked up shyt happens. Why? Because crooked black politicians are just as bad if not worse than crooked white politicians. The mindset of looking for political acceptance or cover for fukking black crooks is disgusting.

No people, black or white or whatever are better off with crooks in this shytty government. We need to remove consent from this corrupt government by not giving it the illusion of support. We need to (all US citizens) break away from this government and work to improve our own respective economic viability and break into communities with those who share our similar moral outlooks and work ethic.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Actually SYG had nothing to do with the case because it wasn't invoked by his defense, the standard Florida Self defense law was
SYG is a red herring liberals have wirth regard for citiens being able to protect themselves and a back door anti-gun political movement.

Stand Your Ground Didn't Determine Zimmerman, Dunn Cases
'Stand Your Ground' Defense Planned By Man Accused Of Shooting George Zimmerman
Zimmerman to argue self-defense, won't seek stand-your-ground hearing - CNN.com

Obama DOJ charging rioters in Baltimore
Suspect Charged For Arson of Liquor Store During the Baltimore Riots | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Ferguson isn't being charged with the actual crime the police and DA committed, they are being sued for failing to follow policy. Huge difference.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:mindblown:

What the Presidential Cabinet provides locally?
Department of Education-administer and coordinate most federal assistance to local US schools
Department of Housing- inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. Strengthen the housing market to bolster the local economy
Department of Health and Human services - Coordinate health benefits and guidelines at your local hospital.
Department of Labor - responsible for occupational safety, wage and hour standards, unemployment insurance benefits, reemployment services for local employees
Department of Commerce - Provide market research and invest hundreds of millions of dollars into local businesses continuity.

Tariq does not know what the hell he's talking about when it comes to this issue. You folks need to study how the federal executive branch work.
Tariq is an idiot

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
People who saying "Our ancestors died for us to vote" are right,

Yea they died for us to vote, but dayum they also died for us to vote for ppl that will see our best interest for black ppl.

Our ancestors who were "BLACK PEOPLE" wanted to vote to get things done for "BLACK PEOPLE" that's why they wanted to vote AND WHY THEY DIED.

They didn't die to vote to say "WELL I WANNA VOTE FOR THIS CRACKER, PUT HIM IN OFFICE SO THAT HE CAN KEEP LEAVING US OUT"

WHY EVEN VOTE?

Yall don't even know the real meaning to why "BLACKS FOLKS DIED TO VOTE" but yet yall say VOTE BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS DIED,

We got candidates that don't give a shat about black ppl, but "HEY LET"S VOTE ANYWAY" BECAUSE MY ANCESTOR DIED FOR THIS

IF MY ANCESTORS CAN COME BACK, I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THEY WOULD SAY, THEY DON"T SPEAK ON WHAT WILL HELP BLACK PPL

"SIT THIS ONE OUT MY SON"

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
12734011_10208745437935893_5740865738504190520_n.jpg

Tariq Nasheed ‏@tariqnasheed 19h19 hours ago
Hilary has done the same thing Bernie is going to do. NOTHING #dontvote

You think this is a good strategy to get our goals met as a people?:jbhmm:
if our goal is to get trump elected... sure

complete republican goals for them brehs

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This. If voting weren't important, they wouldn't be busting their ass to take away our ability to vote. Tariq is clearly an agent. He's the Black Alex Jones.
Tariq is talking about the national elections, not state/local elections.

He always said to vote locally. That example you quote doesn't apply here.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
if someone can explain why i should vote and how this term will be any different than all the other ones where we voted and got our man in office only to still be broke as fukk and disenfranchised, I'll vote

but until then no thank you
hypothetically... NO black people vote this year... NONE

do you think it will be better or worse the following 4 years?

and this is an open question to everyone in this thread

my answer:

it'll be 10000 times worse... once candidates realize we aren't even voting.. they won't be doing shyt with our interested at heart..

now you can say they don't do shyt now.... i don't believe that.. even if it's 10%.. it's better than 0%

you ever see a candidate talk about/do something for indian voters? or native american voters? or asian voters? hell nah

but they NEED that mexican and black vote... so to some degree, they pander to us. if we voted MORE, they'd pander MORE.. voting less means we gonna be cared about less, cause they no longer need our votes to win

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yea man. Tariq is supposed to come down to Miami for a lecture in April.

I got in contact with him and I will be filming his lecture and will get an interview with him on my platform.

Going to be asking him about the #DontVote initiative and talk about empowering folks on local politics.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
HOW IN THE BLUE FUKC IS NOT VOTING SUPPOSED TO BENEFIT US??!!

The small chance that my vote will matter is well worth the one hour every four fukcing years it costs me.

I'm not even saying people are wrong about the electoral college and the nature of politics in general but why not TRY?

Your ancestors literally died for this. What the hell is wrong with us?

So they died for us to vote for white folks who don't care to shyt for the black community?

You do know our ancestors died for this in order to get some changes done for "them"

Who is "them" (BLACK PPL)

You think they died for us to vote for WHITE FOLKS or vote for someone who will HELP THE BLACK COMMUNITY just like they help their ppl?

real question

So you vote just because your ancestors died for the right to vote, you don't ask yourself if your ancestors were alive today, Who would they vote for?

I'll just leave this hear breh, and you can do what you wanna do,

I have all rights to read every book in America, because my ancestors also fought for me to go into libraries and other outlets to read books and learn how to read, but do I have to read every book that was published or written just because they died for me to have the right to read without getting killed? even if the book is bad and not helpful for me?

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Same people saying don't vote gon be the main ones with the permanent :mjcry: cause Trump is president. I can't believe this don't vote campaign :snoop:

My people :wow:

If Trump wins you still won't get support from him

If Bernie or Clinton wins how much support will the black community get?

To me if Trump wins, we (America) all (whites include, oh dear) as a whole will go down and burn and we all will struggle

If the one of the other candidates win outta of Bernie or Clinton at least we (Black ppl) will be the only one to continue to struggle and fight...look at it like that

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Iearned my lesson with Obama. We had a black Democrat in office for 8 years and he got fukk all done for us. Under his presidency black people were being lynched for the world to see and he did nothing about it.

Now we're told to put our faith in an 80 year old Jew and a 75 year old Cac bytch who called black people "super predators" :martin:

I really hope Sanders wins just so you negros can get the wakeup call you never received under Obama :wow:

What the hell does this even mean?