Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
fukk voting, fukk trump, and fukk you.

Black folk should only focus on building their communities. If they want to vote locally that's fine. Voting for the president is a fukking waste of time. Let these cacs do as they may. I prefer a Trump presidency as it will accelerate the end of this failed experiment called America. In all the countries i've traveled (not in war), Americans are by far the most miserable.

Bullshyt. I have a cousin like you. Talks all this bullshyt about how awful America is FROM AMERICA.

Leave. That's the only statement you can make that will mean what you are trying to say here.

You gotta post your rebuttal from your permanent home in another country after you renounce your citizenship.

Other than that don't bother.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think democratic presidents did anything different than republican presidents :what:

Here's a list of Democratic presidents and you tell me how it was better for black people when these presidents were in office:stopitslime:

Democratic Presidents
:stopitslime:

Black people even under the democratic presidents were treated just as bad as when republican presidents were in office.

I wish you thought about the bullshyt that you posted and did some fact checking first :shaq2:

Man this is some straight up dumb shortsighted bull. Black Americans have never had any politicians straight up look out for them but what they have done is vote for parties or candidates that most align with their issues. And you would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to believe that Republicans and Democrats are on the same side of important issues like economic policies, drug policies, unions, healthcare policies etc. You people in this thread don't seem to actually listen to what these two parties say and how it relates to your daily life because if you did you would understand that the Democrats and Republicans couldn't be further apart. Like this is some basic political science shyt and I have to explain it :what: Motherfukkers haven't been listening to the debates? :what: :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think the mindset should be "DontJustVote"
EXACTLY. Too often do we just vote and sit back and expect shyt to change. No we need to be active. Not just for police brutality but for all of the injustices we face. Why not a march and protests, with mass turn out over black unemployment?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
There's a prostitution issue in Hialeah, that's in Miami to be exact for people thst don't know.

Business have women offering p*ssy at the job, I'm talking dental, real estate and other offices.

Cacs tried to come in there on some high almighty God standards and them Spanish folks told them to go home.

The city is over 90 percent Hispanic, city Council and major are Hispanic.

They don't care it brings in money hence building their numbers equals a win for them.

When they get big enough business comes to operate and makes the major look good.

You guys who are against tarriq are c00ns.

The only thing important is self empowering black folks them white boys won't help you, you're just used to by the cacs.

I won't vote.

Daps
Man this is some straight up dumb shortsighted bull. Black Americans have never had any politicians straight up look out for them but what they have done is vote for parties or candidates that most align with their issues. And you would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to believe that Republicans and Democrats are on the same side of important issues like economic policies, drug policies, unions, healthcare policies etc. You people in this thread don't seem to actually listen to what these two parties say and how it relates to your daily life because if you did you would understand that the Democrats and Republicans couldn't be further apart. Like this is some basic political science shyt and I have to explain it :what: Motherfukkers haven't been listening to the debates? :what: :snoop:

Not only that, this dumb ass doesn't even realize at one point Republicans = Today's Democrats and visa versa back in the day. Calling Andrew Jackson a democrat by anything more than just name and not explaining how the parties switched up their ideologies is EXTREMELY misleading.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
My take from what he is saying is this.

He is saying AA/Blacks should not be going out in large numbers voting for Dems or Pubs. He is saying that we should say I'm not voting for you until you do something specifically for black people in the form of resources not this minority, poor people shyt, like he said not all blacks are poor. I agree we run out and vote for Dems and help them get elected and they're not doing shyt for us (Look at the Clinton blacks went hard for Bill and he fukked us, look at Obama calling us thugs and shyt...also he has hurt HBCUs) but using us to get in the white house and push agendas for others . I'm not talking about republicans because we know they're a lost cause.

Change to Loan Qualifications Hurt Students at HBCUs, For-Profit Colleges

HBCUs May Sue Obama Administration Over New Student Loan Rules

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
never fails how folks dumb Tariq's arguments down into something they can get outraged about.

The concepts of having an agenda and making politicians earn your vote is respectable but dudes wanna nitpick everything.

:salute: Thank you. A poster who finally expresses what Tariq has actually said about the matter and not just taken the hashtag out of context. He has said multiple times he wants black people to have an agenda and money behind our vote so that we can get politicians to push legislation in our favor not just vote blindly for a party because of "tradition" or the "lesser or two evils" reasoning.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Not voting is silly

The same people who tell you to "get up off your ass and do something to change your situation" are telling you not to vote? :usure:

Telling you not to be involved with a local election
a state election
a NATIONAL election?

:mjlol:

We should be as involved as possible. We should be flooding the boxes. We should be flooding the twitters of these candidates with questions. We should be calling in and demanding answers. We should NEVER sit back and say "well...neither candidate is going to help me so why vote?"

We spend money on Jordan's, movies, clothes, music, etc. We need to spend money on lobbyists. We need to support local governments or join them. Go to a school board meeting or a town hall meeting. Be as involved as possible. Instead of sitting around listening to podcasts of these clowns telling us what NOT to do.

We live in this country...we have a right to be heard and demand to be heard. Even if the candidates aren't the best. We need to put our money behind candidates we want to support. We need to empower each other to get involved so we can can inspire change. If you live in Chicago, voting may not change the immediate gang violence; but demanding of your school board, demanding of your town hall, demanding of your police chief may change things in a few years.
They don't hear you.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:salute: Thank you. A poster who finally expresses what Tariq has actually said about the matter and not just taken the hashtag out of context. He has said multiple times he wants black people to have an agenda and money behind our vote so that we can get politicians to push legislation in our favor not just vote blindly for a party because of "tradition" or the "lesser or two evils" reasoning.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
more like black americans dont give a fukk about each other. Funny yall nikkas talk about freddie gray when BLM and all these news cameras swooped in bmore, left when the story surrounding the incident was sucked dry, and refuse to address the increase in murders and other crimes after the fact.
If those two different issues weren't sepearte you you might have a point.
Fact of the matter is this, most black americans 95% range for your respective year aren't victims or perpatratiors of any violent crime.

Brainwashed blacks like yourself or racist non-blacks love to talk as if the someone criminals being criminals excuses the police from doing their job, but guess what, it doesn't.
WHen trying to deflect in the future, do a better job with some non reactionary deflection techniques.