Tariq is going hard pushing this #DontVote campaign

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what: Irrational fears? Have you actually payed attention to what the GOP has done to this country and minorities? I can't take you seriously, if you're saying that they're irrational fears.

You really think democratic presidents did anything different than republican presidents :what:

Here's a list of Democratic presidents and you tell me how it was better for black people when these presidents were in office:stopitslime:

Democratic Presidents
:stopitslime:

Black people even under the democratic presidents were treated just as bad as when republican presidents were in office.

I wish you thought about the bullshyt that you posted and did some fact checking first :shaq2:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
The one thing i dont quite understand about this whole dont vote bullshyt and the "only your local elections matter" line of thinking is, dont yall morons realize that on the presidential ballot their are spots for local officials as well?

In the past this clown has also harped on the Supreme Court having more power than the president but now that we see the next president will decide which way the court leans he says its not important to vote?

I honestly dont know why every thought this guy has is posted here? He got someone on payroll specifically to spam forums?

Quiet, your making too much sense around here.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Jeb Bush was able to sign the Florida Stand Your Ground Law in 2005 because blacks did not show up to vote in the governor race. What Tariq is pushing is stupid. The republicans have a political machine out there that's sole purpose is to disenfranchise the black vote. Not voting will make there job much easier. The problem with black people is that we need to stay engaged with are civic leaders throughout their terms, and push our agenda.

:salute: A lot of people in her don't even know how a political system even works. White Republicans gain power by voting in heavy numbers, thus politicians are always looking to cater to their desires. But somehow some how African-Americans feel that eliminating themselves from the political process gives them power to demand action from politicians. By not voting you are actually helping white racists causes like the one you mentioned.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Haven't you learned that it doesn't matter the party that gets in, they haven't done shyt for black folks

but I rather let Sanders get in office, not do shyt for black folks, while we build economically without interference

Over

Having Trump come in office, bring in a super conservative Supreme Court Justice, and go out his way to fukk with our progression.

Pretty much, a liberal president being a lane duck> a conservative doing dikkhead moves and laws to halt anything black people try to do.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but I rather let Sanders get in office, not do shyt for black folks, while we build economically without interference

Over

Having Trump come in office, bring in a super conservative Supreme Court Justice, and go out his way to fukk with our progression.

Pretty much, a liberal president being a lane duck> a conservative doing dikkhead moves and laws to halt anything black people try to do.
Ask the people in Israel if they think Bernie's expected to be a "lame duck" if he gets in office....

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
fukk voting, fukk trump, and fukk you.

Black folk should only focus on building their communities. If they want to vote locally that's fine. Voting for the president is a fukking waste of time. Let these cacs do as they may. I prefer a Trump presidency as it will accelerate the end of this failed experiment called America. In all the countries i've traveled (not in war), Americans are by far the most miserable.

What if Trump starts a nuclear war that wipes out certain civilizations from certain continents? :mjpls:

When a full scale war pops off, no form of black economics can thrive. Imagine not having electricity or a toilet functioning anymore due to Trump policies? Or worse, the FEMA camps to execute all black folks with the help of a conservative senate and Supreme Court? :wow:

This could be the end of the human race. I never got that sense from McCain or Romney.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Ask the people in Israel if they think Bernie's expected to be a "lame duck" if he gets in office....

Israel got all people covering for them, thanks to group economics. I rather be left alone and build with other blacks, over some war monger that can start a nuclear war.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
HOW IN THE BLUE FUKC IS NOT VOTING SUPPOSED TO BENEFIT US??!!

The small chance that my vote will matter is well worth the one hour every four fukcing years it costs me.

I'm not even saying people are wrong about the electoral college and the nature of politics in general but why not TRY?

Your ancestors literally died for this. What the hell is wrong with us?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
fukk voting, fukk trump, and fukk you.

Black folk should only focus on building their communities. If they want to vote locally that's fine. Voting for the president is a fukking waste of time. Let these cacs do as they may. I prefer a Trump presidency as it will accelerate the end of this failed experiment called America. In all the countries i've traveled (not in war), Americans are by far the most miserable.

Bullshyt. I have a cousin like you. Talks all this bullshyt about how awful America is FROM AMERICA.

Leave. That's the only statement you can make that will mean what you are trying to say here.

You gotta post your rebuttal from your permanent home in another country after you renounce your citizenship.

Other than that don't bother.