Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Shut the fuk up with your weak mind . This has nothing to do with independence or strength of character. I don't need to be considered a feminist to view myself as a strong black woman. Strength is in the morals, values and principles. Not degrading my race or mirroring white supremacist ideologies. That's why you sound basic and bitter, that shea butter biscuit brainwashing youre on, has you being a black version of white "becky", instead of thinking for yourself.

a5oHdGc.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
This guy is "black" and a supposed authority on hip-hop who's the founder of NYC's longest running hip-hop radio program, WBAI's Underground Railroad.

4684870915_2686e71ec2_b.jpg

:mjlol:

Type of fakkit who'd call the police on Tariq if he ever met him in public. We need to officially cancel these Jurassic 5 negros and treat them no differently than cacs. :francis:

:deadmanny:

:laff:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This thread has been very informative.

I know Tariq has wrestled back and forth with the notion of does c00ning really pay. I'd say ultimately it does. It does not always pay with money per say, more so platforms to spew rhetoric that is detrimental to a society of marginalized people. People like Deray, Jamilah, CTG, Mero & others continue to do the bidding for whites and its so apparent.

I remember after ferguson, media outlets were calling Deray the "new MLK" and "savior" of black society.. And now every book tour stop he's doing, he's getting called out on his lies...

People like Jamilah not only need to get exposed for her rhetoric but so does her father. It's even more dangerous given the platforms in key positions people like her get that is supposed to help the community but often terrorize it by causing divides along gender & sexual preference lines..

You have a dichotomy in black society today. There is a war on black men and boys in this country and even bigger war on heterosexual black men. To me that's the long and short of it.

We can talk semantics of what caused the rift in the black community but with the influx of "new blacks" & shea butter feminists, they are doing more damage than overt white racists because they look like us but they have vitriol for the community they make their money from and use their platform to spew BS.

Also I know Tariq had his fair share of beefs with people, I think his next one is with be with the Breakfast Club.

The energy and condescending questions they were asking also had a bit of combativeness and I feel they were out of pocket in my opinion from the last interview

And CTG is a by product of that same ilk of the aforementioned person whom this thread is about and the ones defending her... I just see something on the horizon with that but I digress.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And CTG is a by product of that same ilk of the aforementioned person whom this thread is about and the ones defending her... I just see something on the horizon with that but I digress.
This is where you're mistaken

Charlemagne ain't a by product

A lot of these people are Charlemagne's children

Behind the scenes he puts a lot of people on and they happen to be of the same demeanor as the aforementioned

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
This thread has been very informative.

I know Tariq has wrestled back and forth with the notion of does c00ning really pay. I'd say ultimately it does. It does not always pay with money per say, more so platforms to spew rhetoric that is detrimental to a society of marginalized people. People like Deray, Jamilah, CTG, Mero & others continue to do the bidding for whites and its so apparent.

I remember after ferguson, media outlets were calling Deray the "new MLK" and "savior" of black society.. And now every book tour stop he's doing, he's getting called out on his lies...

People like Jamilah not only need to get exposed for her rhetoric but so does her father. It's even more dangerous given the platforms in key positions people like her get that is supposed to help the community but often terrorize it by causing divides along gender & sexual preference lines..

You have a dichotomy in black society today. There is a war on black men and boys in this country and even bigger war on heterosexual black men. To me that's the long and short of it.

We can talk semantics of what caused the rift in the black community but with the influx of "new blacks" & shea butter feminists, they are doing more damage than overt white racists because they look like us but they have vitriol for the community they make their money from and use their platform to spew BS.

Also I know Tariq had his fair share of beefs with people, I think his next one is with be with the Breakfast Club.

The energy and condescending questions they were asking also had a bit of combativeness and I feel they were out of pocket in my opinion from the last interview

Straight black men are definitely under attack. As a black gay man that identifies as black before anything else, I can say we need heterosexual black men. We need black men and women together. Do the black feminists think white males as a collective will abandon whites women for them? That’s the part that confuses me, do these “feminists” anticipate the inevitable encompass white men will come to. Kissing their ass and shytting on black men won’t save you from white supremacy.

Last edited:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This guy is "black" and a supposed authority on hip-hop who's the founder of NYC's longest running hip-hop radio program, WBAI's Underground Railroad.

4684870915_2686e71ec2_b.jpg

:mjlol:

Type of fakkit who'd call the police on Tariq if he ever met him in public. We need to officially cancel these Jurassic 5 negros and treat them no differently than cacs. :francis:
Ol waterhead ass.

hahaha

Pro
Daps
Derailment
@Nicole0416 is obviously an agent. If you can't see that your lost. Paid troll by the russian state? Bizarre individual who doesn't believe in empowering women. Most likely a slavic male. Why have you whitened your avatar too? Questions questions questions

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nicole0416 is obviously an agent. If you can't see that your lost. Paid troll by the russian state? Bizarre individual who doesn't believe in empowering women. Most likely a slavic male. Why have you whitened your avatar too? Questions questions questions

you are doing too much, stop derailing this thread with your garbage, go to lipstick alley and do all that useless trash, we don't do that fake crap over here KAPISH.