Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is where you're mistaken

Charlemagne ain't a by product

A lot of these people are Charlemagne's children

Behind the scenes he puts a lot of people on and they happen to be of the same demeanor as the aforementioned
"Charlemagne's children" I understand your point.

You're saying he puts a lot of people on who happen to be of the aforementioned. You just highlighted my point breh. Noticed I said of the same ilk....

We're reading the same book but on different pages... He fathered the style they are running with it so what does that say about him??

True colors always reveal themselves when the majority race is involved and the minority can be influenced by money...

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Anyone have those ANTI-BLACK WOMAN tweets from @THEKIDMERO?

Kid+Mero+2017+E+Networks+Upfront+Jazz+Lincoln+jfns3LhGLFPl.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
David-Lemieux.jpg

NOT ONE SINGLE DOUBT THAT HE ISN'T A WAITA MAN.
:deadrose:LOL.. he's one soulless looking man- no feeling in those eyes, just blankness. he tried to dred himself out for the appearance of "blackness", while he's really looking an extra from the Hills Have Eyes...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wonder if we can link David Lemieux to John Burge directly. :jbhmm:
I HAVE to look more into this and the link between the two. I bookmarked the other post with the Torture Chamber in Chicago. Also, it happened there, it had to happen or is currently going on in other cities.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 is obviously an agent. If you can't see that your lost. Paid troll by the russian state? Bizarre individual who doesn't believe in empowering women. Most likely a slavic male. Why have you whitened your avatar too? Questions questions questions
@turf president ... I see that you dapped this shyt. Want to explain why?? :jbhmm: anytime I see someone comment out random on some targeted deflection ; this is what I think- Retaliation tactic. Anytime that I see some baiting when a person supports activism, there's always a few of yall that try to change the efforts that are trying to be promoted - yall like to attack to cause division or distract from the issues at hand. Then another issue is that any black female who thoughts run counter to what you tell them to think or that doesn't side with the white feminist movement, yall like to name call, attack, criticize ..it's all very telling.(ask Dr. Welsing).
:patrice: It's almost if yall are countering a defense= counterintelligience =(cointelpro).... I see you tho :coffee:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@turf president ... I see that you dapped this shyt. Want to explain why?? :jbhmm: anytime I see someone comment out random on some targeted deflection ; this is what I think- Retaliation tactic. Anytime that I see some baiting when a person supports activism, there's always a few of yall that try to change the efforts that are trying to be promoted - yall like to attack to cause division or distract from the issues at hand. Then another issue is that any black female who thoughts run counter to what you tell them to think or that doesn't side with the white feminist movement, yall like to name call, attack, criticize ..it's all very telling.(ask Dr. Welsing).
:patrice: It's almost if yall are countering a defense= counterintelligience =(cointelpro).... I see you tho :coffee:

@turf president is an alias and an agent. This poster only has 2 post

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Well its up to lemeiux to defend himself like cosby. The longer he stays silent the more damning the evidence
Are these allegations getting play anywhere outside YouTube and the twitterverse?
He might not have much social media presence and people that really know (about) him from BPP and CPD years are probably older and less connected too.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.