Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
to be honest, she's is a lot tougher than i expected, she's not reacting the way a typical female would. despite all the exposing, she aint going on blocking sprees, throwing the typical hardcore insults, locking up her twitter account etc, this shyt is weird to me. i think she's used to being at rock bottom or something, this shyt is not fazing her one bit. she's still replying and interacting with people she doesn't even know about this situation, i'm confused. :mindblown:
That's her ego

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i don't know man, the average female would typically close her account, wait for shyt to die down then resume her normal routine shyt after everything has cooled off, this broad is doing the opposite of that.
That has nothing to do with her character, that's her ego....she has a pattern of behavior that's typical of a narcissist among with her feminist attitude....Right now social media is her only outlet. Nobody is booking her in mainstream or independent media circles due to her reputation.. that's her only job right now. .deflection. she won't block or close accounts because that's an admission of defeat on her Part. This is a bad look and she knows it. What real media person takes time to respond to anonymous tweets from anonymous people, this is desperation .this is going on 2 days now...she's done

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That has nothing to do with her character, that's her ego....she has a pattern of behavior that's typical of a narcissist among with her feminist attitude....Right now social media is her only outlet. Nobody is booking her in mainstream or independent media circles due to her reputation.. that's her only job right now. .deflection. she won't block or close accounts because that's an admission of defeat on her Part. This is a bad look and she knows it. What real media person takes time to respond to anonymous tweets from anonymous people, this is desperation .this is going on 2 days now...she's done
Her money getting low huh?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol so many people scared of women and feminism. Aren't you attracted to strong independent women? I am. If you are scared of feminism, do you think you have a weak mind? I think you do.
Shut the fuk up with your weak mind . This has nothing to do with independence or strength of character. I don't need to be considered a feminist to view myself as a strong black woman. Strength is in the morals, values and principles. Not degrading my race or mirroring white supremacist ideologies. That's why you sound basic and bitter, that shea butter biscuit brainwashing youre on, has you being a black version of white "becky", instead of thinking for yourself.

hahaha

Pro
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Why wouldn't you want women empowered? Don't you even respect your mothers? Are they dumb too? But seriously, if women were empowered, you dragon ball Z fans turned hoteps couldn't breed. You couldn't even fukk!

Now i know i have you in your feelings, but just calm down and think

hahaha

Pro
Daps
Shut the fuk up with your weak mind . This has nothing to do with independence or strength of character. I don't need to be considered a feminist to view myself as a strong black woman. Strength is in the morals, values and principles. Not degrading my race or mirroring white supremacist ideologies. That's why you sound basic and bitter, that shea butter biscuit brainwashing youre on, has you being a black version of white "becky", instead of thinking for yourself.

Here you go -

noun
  1. the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Thoughts?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Here you go -

noun
  1. the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Thoughts?

Tapping into her fathers blood and calling us actual full blacks negroids is feminism?

Some of us have actual haitian fathers, not a white French man who was notoriously called “the glove” in Chicago for civil rights abuses

hahaha

Pro
Daps
Tapping into her fathers blood and calling us actual full blacks negroids is feminism?

Some of us have actual haitian fathers, not a white French man who was notoriously called “the glove” in Chicago for civil rights abuses

Right. But you are choosing a context. True, my posts were in this topic, but they are about feminism. My posts aren't about Tariq nor the woman in question, they are about feminism.

@TheFade thoughts on feminism as it's own topic? We are 65 pages in so it's fine to derail

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We are 65 pages in so it's fine to derail

Or you can start your own thread and stop this bullshyt.

We're 65 pages in because we're having a discussion about c00nery, infiltration, agents, deception, and deflection.

Right now you look like you're hitting all the criteria with this attempt at derailment.

To summarize, no it isn't ok. GTFOH. :camby: