Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone have those ANTI-BLACK WOMAN tweets from @THEKIDMERO?

Kid+Mero+2017+E+Networks+Upfront+Jazz+Lincoln+jfns3LhGLFPl.jpg
You can tell that these are two corny lame nikkas. Who takes photos with white people and throw up gang signs? These dudes is corny man.

Daps
Fun fact: I often see Jamilah's daughter with her baby daddy around tompkins in bedstuy brooklyn. I might have to holler at ol boy one day. Get some more dirt on this feminoid.
Hell yeah go ahead breh we need that. You'd be a legend. I could give 2 fukks about this bytch. Do it for the gang
:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread has been very informative.

I know Tariq has wrestled back and forth with the notion of does c00ning really pay. I'd say ultimately it does. It does not always pay with money per say, more so platforms to spew rhetoric that is detrimental to a society of marginalized people. People like Deray, Jamilah, CTG, Mero & others continue to do the bidding for whites and its so apparent.

I remember after ferguson, media outlets were calling Deray the "new MLK" and "savior" of black society.. And now every book tour stop he's doing, he's getting called out on his lies...

People like Jamilah not only need to get exposed for her rhetoric but so does her father. It's even more dangerous given the platforms in key positions people like her get that is supposed to help the community but often terrorize it by causing divides along gender & sexual preference lines..

You have a dichotomy in black society today. There is a war on black men and boys in this country and even bigger war on heterosexual black men. To me that's the long and short of it.

We can talk semantics of what caused the rift in the black community but with the influx of "new blacks" & shea butter feminists, they are doing more damage than overt white racists because they look like us but they have vitriol for the community they make their money from and use their platform to spew BS.

Also I know Tariq had his fair share of beefs with people, I think his next one is with be with the Breakfast Club.

The energy and condescending questions they were asking also had a bit of combativeness and I feel they were out of pocket in my opinion from the last interview

And CTG is a by product of that same ilk of the aforementioned person whom this thread is about and the ones defending her... I just see something on the horizon with that but I digress.

Definition of spineless, you could see it from Envy and CTG the last interview they did with him that they got their points from Amanda Seales and Jamilah. Real uncomfortable. But what do you expect from two guys who try to call Kanye out at the same time they say "I'ma still wear my Yeezys though" in the most buckdancing c00nish way possible.