Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Here you go -

noun
  1. the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
Thoughts?
Don't provide me with a white washed definition. Because I'm not equal to a man, I don't identify with male characteristics as a woman. More importantly, the black women and men's societal roles and rights cannot be explained or defined to me by the likes of Merriam-Webster. Like the 14th amendment of the Constitution ...it's all white propagation. Try again..

When you actually do research on the black identity and experience, not some white parroted discussion points especially from a damn dictionary like it's 6th grade social studies , Then you can quote me. If not, like I told you in my last comment...Shut the fuk up.

Talking bout "- here you go" like you did something prolific..

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Right. But you are choosing a context. True, my posts were in this topic, but they are about feminism. My posts aren't about Tariq nor the woman in question, they are about feminism.

@TheFade thoughts on feminism as it's own topic? We are 65 pages in so it's fine to derail

I support feminism for black women, but I’m not really a feminist myself. I disagree with some points. It pains me to say that I would much rather black women become black womanists than to keep giving white women game. Even though I don’t like that route much. WW took yalls affirmitive action but they your friends? Now they’re getting rid of it

But I do not believe in them putting us in front of a firing squad with them or other “POC” pulling the trigger. I don’t like jamilah and amber philips LYING on national airwaves. I don’t like Derays’ BLM mission statement or their goals. I don’t like bell hooks

I am for the black family first.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why wouldn't you want women empowered? Don't you even respect your mothers? Are they dumb too? But seriously, if women were empowered, you dragon ball Z fans turned hoteps couldn't breed. You couldn't even fukk!

Now i know i have you in your feelings, but just calm down and think
This dumb bytch ^^^.. you know that you don't have shyt to say when your stupid ass reduced the conversation to how much the men are fukking , who they're fukkin, and watching their dycks. Then you make a "mama" comment to further add to your need to be inflammatory. Void of any real thought or concepts. Typical of your type. You once again overestimated your intellectual depth because you don't have nothing or no one in their feelings, except for your own.

You're not provoking or promoting nothing except for your obvious attempt to be inciteful coming across as fembabble deflection grab on repeat more than anything .

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Im not surprise he was under Jon Burge during the jon Burge era.

Jon Burge, Former Chicago Police Cmdr. Responsible For Torture Of Over 100 Black Men, Dead At 70

KZWcmHfHjX4HHddXpfjH6B5ofc_B5rh78d-engoOWrbEj3o3MqrdBbP6YPTECAn8CXuXEL0V6nwS-gGRU_UGhG56Y6aNKiLlhJwimOd11_hoIO0AjL3N_YXiqnoqVxdW-O693SXVp8UbHUCxP9FjM3lcnyBA=s0-d-e1-ft
Scott Olson/Getty Images
KIRSTEN WEST SAVALI Sep, 19, 2018

Former Chicago Police Department Cmdr. Jon Burge, the man who presided over and orchestrated the state torture and brutalization of hundreds of Black Chicagoans between 1972-1991, died in Florida today, the Chicago Tribune reports. He was 70 years old.

Burge was initiated into the Chicago police department in 1970, promoted to detective in 1972, and worked in supervisory jobs through the mid-1980s. After years of being allowed to terrorize Black Chicago with his “midnight crew” of rogue detectives, known as “Burge’s Asskickers,” Burge was first suspended in 1991, then subsequently fired in 1993, in connection with the torture of Andrew Wilson.

In 1989, Wilson filed a lawsuit against Burge, claiming that Burge—along with several other police officers—had tortured him into confessing to the murders of Chicago police officers William Fahey, 34, and Richard O’Brien, 33, who were shot to death after pulling over Wilson, and his brother Jackie Wilson, during a Feb. 9, 1982 traffic stop.

To get that confession from him, Wilson said that he was “shocked, burned by a radiator, suffocated with a plastic bag, and kicked in the eye and beaten.”

According to the Chicago Reader: Wilson’s public defender Dale Coventry “had photos of a huge burn on his client’s thigh, parallel burns on his chest, and strange U-shaped puncture marks on his nose and ears. Wilson said the marks came from alligator clips attached to wires leading to a hand-cranked electrical device. He said Burge shocked him on his genitals and his back with a second device that resembled a curling iron.”

Andrew and Jackie Wilson were both sentenced to death in 1983, but the Illinois Supreme Court overturned their convictions in 1987, determining that their confessions had been coerced. Andrew Wilson was retried in 1988, found guilty of both murders, and sentenced to life with no possibility of parole, the Chicago Tribune reports. At Jackie Wilson’s retrial in 1989, during which his attorney argued that Wilson should not have been prosecuted with his brother, a jury acquitted him of Fahey’s murder but convicted him of O’Brien’s.

The brothers were both sentenced to life in prison at Ill.’s Menard Correctional Center, Chicago Reader reports.

On January 10, 2003, then Gov. George Ryan responded to the consistent public outcry over the torture being inflicted on Chicago’s predominately Black South Side by pardoning 4 victims of Burge’s Area 2 Crime Unit.

During a 2003 civil trial stemming from the rampant torture allegations—after the statute of limitations for criminal charges had passed—Burge stated that he had never participated in, nor witnessed torture during his time on the Chicago police force.

In 2007, Andrew Wilson died in prison.

In 2010, Burge was sentenced to 4 1/2 years in prison for obstruction of justice and perjuring himself during the 2003 trial, the New York Times reports.

In 2018, after serving 36 years in prison, Jackie Wilson was released on his own recognizance after Judge William Hooks determined that Burge and detectives under his command had physically coerced his confession. Wilson remains free as he awaits a new trial, CBS Chicago reports.

There have been multiple lawsuits and complaints against Burge and his co-conspirators over the years. Darrell Cannon, one of the men tortured during Burge’s tenure, likened his experience to being tortured by “a New Wave Klan” who “wore badges, instead of sheets.” According to Amnesty International, between the years 1972 and 1991, an estimated 120 Black men endured “electric shocks to the genitals and other body parts, suffocation, mock executions and beatings—all of which often accompanied by racial slurs, hurled by all white detectives.” The University of Chicago puts the number of Black men tortured at 135.

In May 2015, Chicago’s City Council unanimously passed a reparations package (pdf) that included a $5.5 million fund for Black people who were tortured in police custody during Burge’s time in office.

“The passage of Burge torture-reparations legislation in Chicago … is owed to decades of previous organizing and a recent concerted, strategic six-month intergenerational and interracial campaign led by four main groups: Amnesty International, CTJM, Project NIAand We Charge Genocide,” said Mariame Kaba, director of Project NIA and a member of We Charge Genocide, at the time. “A number of factors led to the successful outcome, including a hotly contested mayoral election, a strategic focus on both inside and outside organizing, and a climate of protest sparked this August by the killing of Mike Brown in Ferguson[, Mo.].

“The national #BlackLivesMatter protests lent urgency to a struggle that has been decades in the making,” she continued. Chicago’s reparations ordinance is something that social-justice activists and community leaders have been working tirelessly toward since 2013.

Click here to read the University of Chicago’s Chicago Torture Archive, a massive collection—made possible by the People’s Law Office—of interrogations, criminal and civil-litigation documents, works of journalism, and records of activism in connection with and sparked by the CPD torture cases documented between 1972 and 1991.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't you even respect your mothers? Are they dumb too?
Your mother doesn't respect you. She's dumb for raising your mentally deficient byrd cac aligned mentality and dumb for not teaching you that white racist feminist ideologies are not yours ... she doesn't respect herself either bc you are a reflection of her.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
@Macallik86 why the 1 star, "breh"?
:mjpls:

They got the Coli under surveillance for sure.

Matter of fact just watch the "views" count on threads and compare it to the "replies" count... Plenty people outside the Coli watch the conversations and debates regularly.

Thecoli needs to bring back the thread viewer bar at the bottom of the screen that shows who was in the thread & all the

"Guests"
full

Which mod took that feature away?
:jbhmm:

Daps

This guy is "black" and a supposed authority on hip-hop who's the founder of NYC's longest running hip-hop radio program, WBAI's Underground Railroad.

4684870915_2686e71ec2_b.jpg

:mjlol:

Type of fakkit who'd call the police on Tariq if he ever met him in public. We need to officially cancel these Jurassic 5 negros and treat them no differently than cacs. :francis: