Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man, he killed that Mero dude act. When he is recording the new show it's going to be a struggle now. You know what Tariq said is going to be in the back of his mind. Although he probably knows already that he is minstrel.

Edit:

Mero usually tweets a lot during the day. Yesterday he tweeted once or twice and this is after his beloved Yankees won.

Last edited:

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
@Nicole0416 is obviously an agent. If you can't see that your lost. Paid troll by the russian state? Bizarre individual who doesn't believe in empowering women. Most likely a slavic male. Why have you whitened your avatar too? Questions questions questions

NEGGED :umad:

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
@Nicole0416 is obviously an agent. If you can't see that your lost. Paid troll by the russian state? Bizarre individual who doesn't believe in empowering women. Most likely a slavic male. Why have you whitened your avatar too? Questions questions questions

Can someone block this bytch?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
shut the fuk up you dumb bytch. stay mad, ho. bytch... I haven't whitened shyt. How the fuk do you lighten a white and black avi pic, u stupid fuk. I'm dark skinned, said that on here many many times, I'm proud of my skin tone. Just bc you want to be white washed don't bring that energy to me. That's all you have left is the name calling and accusations. You're so obvious that it's pathetic. If I wasn't empowered, I wouldn't be in the position that I am and I didn't need to demean my race to do so. Get out your fukking feelings, whiny fuk. You're a deflection, you have no logical and rational response, just like you and your twitter bootlickers, you have to reduce the conversation bc I bodied you and youre type both here and on twitter, and in real life. Yall stay losing. Fuk out my face...

edit: WHY THE FUK ARE YOU STUDYING ME?? , u dumb fuk.. talking about my avi pic, Russia and Slavic... Nah the real question is- who in the fuk are you??? Because you're exposing yourself with all that you talk...

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@hahaha got the same daps as post, no avy, shytty rep, and been here since 2014. But @Nicole0416 is the agent. Neg:comeon:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
David-Lemieux.jpg

NOT ONE SINGLE DOUBT THAT HE ISN'T A WAITA MAN.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can someone block this bytch?
Who the fuk is that??! This thread been going mad long with people actually putting in work and that dumb fuk comes in the last 2 pages, off some random shyt talking about men who don't get azz, trying to call me a russian male bc I don't fuk with her- going off on other posters about their moms... something wrong with that. It doesn't add up. Trying to divert the thread... calling people agents, when her deflection attempts are agent motivated.