Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
The scary part is, Alex Jones actually played a big part in Trump getting elected. Never thought the same guy who went at Bush for 9/11 and Iraq would flip the script and support the police state, along with giving a platform to white supremacists.

It's like all that NWO shyt is really happening, you got storm troopers in the hood gassing nikkas on site, but yet BLM is the real threat?
Cats switch up all the time to cake off white angst ie Dennis Miller, Geraldo, and countless others

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
On topic. Tariq is actively gunning for people now. I dunno why he's aggressively going at them but if it leads to any showdown, and he wins it, hes gonna be in a great position. Tariq is officially on the radar of the alternative media gatekeepers.

Cernovich gave a backhanded compliment/insult to tariq

That's a respectful staredown. I doubt it'll lead to anything, but keep an eye on this @ThreeLetterAgency

Tariq is doing damage out here.

We got Roland (who tariq even showed love on Ustream) doing shyt on the legit tip but we need real people willing to get into the weeds with these clowns like Tariq

The movement is growing

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LMAO that's actually kind of funny and Jones sounds exactly like that. But Tariq needs to stop begging for acknowledgment from these clowns. I'm not even a fan but nothing of good will come from it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Tariq Nasheed sells the same type of conspiratorial psuedo-science bullshyt half truths and you negros eat it up though like it's fact.

That Hidden Colors bullshyt is poison

You don't believe in the buck breaking?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I have no interest in finding out what that is. You need to read my posts in that free trade thread though and educate yourself on those issues, and maybe you'll be a better man. Those are real facts I gave you homie not like this Tariq bullshyt.

Breh don't mention no off topic shyt from several days ago. You want to talk about that go to the thread and answer my rebuttal which you ignore. Buck breaking is one of the numerous exaggerations he claims in his film, which I find ironic that you criticize him and aren't even familiar with his work

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LMAO that's actually kind of funny and Jones sounds exactly like that. But Tariq needs to stop begging for acknowledgment from these clowns. I'm not even a fan but nothing of good will come from it

EVERYBODY knows about tariq breh - that nikka ain't begging anybody for anything :martin: