Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:deadmanny::dead:

This nikka Tariq doesn't want war with Somalis, else 10 thousand Mo are gonna bum rush him.:mjlol:

Somali nikkas don't fight fair and it seems all of them always have the same first name - Mo.

My Somali akhis - mashallah.:myman:

Never seen 10 somalis in one place till I came to this site

Side note. Is Somalian considered a deregotary term? Growing up people said Somalian but now i see on here people say Somali

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Never seen 10 somalis in one place till I came to this site

Side note. Is Somalian considered a deregotary term? Growing up people said Somalian but now i see on here people say Somali

:mjlol: Just pray you don't get into a fight with just one of them cuz he'll find the other 10 thousand "Mo" needed to fukk yo ass up. And they don't fight fair.

No. Somali is just the right word. Somalian doesn't exist but it isn't derogatory.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: Just pray you don't get into a fight with just one of them cuz he'll find the other 10 thousand "Mo" needed to fukk yo ass up. And they don't fight fair.

No. Somali is just the right word. Somalian doesn't exist but it isn't derogatory.
I went to HS with a ton of Ethiopians and some dude pulled this girl hijab off and she got her whole apartment complex to drag dude after a basketball game :russ::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
no, a HUGE part.

Apparently trump called alex

alex been laid up with roger stone for years. Stone being a trump insider, when trump announced he was gonna run, it basically cliqued alex in from the gate.

Alex would go hard for trump and if he wins he'll get interviews, exclusives, etc. Now that Trump is going to war with all mainstream media (for fake news, and as a ploy to build his own media empire) guess who's more than likely to get that Presidential Interview :youngsabo:

Also did you peep how Alex Jones' whole staff (along with Coulter and Cernovich) backstabbed the alt right after dikkriding them for over a year?

When that Nazi salute video came out, their credibility had to fall on the sword, and go to war with the "Fringe group called the Alt Right" so they could stay in daddy trump's good graces :sas1:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
On topic. Tariq is actively gunning for people now. I dunno why he's aggressively going at them but if it leads to any showdown, and he wins it, hes gonna be in a great position. Tariq is officially on the radar of the alternative media gatekeepers.

Cernovich gave a backhanded compliment/insult to tariq

That's a respectful staredown. I doubt it'll lead to anything, but keep an eye on this @ThreeLetterAgency