Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
hilarious given the fact that, his last couple of skits were doo doo and cringe worthy.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The scary part is, Alex Jones actually played a big part in Trump getting elected. Never thought the same guy who went at Bush for 9/11 and Iraq would flip the script and support the police state, along with giving a platform to white supremacists.

It's like all that NWO shyt is really happening, you got storm troopers in the hood gassing nikkas on site, but yet BLM is the real threat?

A lot of those conspiracy dudes will be the same ones to say the media is trying to start a race war and divide us all to shut down the discussion of white supremacy and racism.

Also you'll see a lot of these NWO believing white dudes are pro gun and generally pro violence and talk about over throwing the state and system but when black unarmed men are killed by the police and people protest they are the same ones criticizing them and violence

Those people are not anti establishment or against the system (but play like they are against it and for over throwing it) unless THEY.. white people are the ones who wants to over throw it.

They'll believe all these crazy conspiracy theories while completely erasing the history and powers of white supremacy and writing things off as a "tactic to divide". It's their way of being white supremacists while seemingly trying to come off knowledgable while sounding absolutely ridiculous.

Alex Jones is the Glenn Beck of conspiracy theories. The ironic part now, though is Glenn Beck has moved more left when I remember he used to spout off crazy shyt talking about our government is being taking over by communists and drumming up fear among the same type of folks who'd vote for Trump but now he's talking about how the "alt right" movement is dangerous and we should take it serious.

Btw Tariq nailed this :russ:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I know those organizations exist and I know CNN and the rest of those news networks are all putting on a show. I'm just saying that he is too. he invokes fear into his viewers to get them afraid eventually turning them into conspiracy theorists which in turn helps drive traffic to his sites, increases his viewership and helps him sell merchandise.

Exactly. Alex Jones is like the crazy conspiracy theory guy of the right. He is no different than the a$$holes on Fox and CNN. He's a right wings fear mongering tin foil hat psycho.

I remember watching this dudes videos a decade ago and him saying we're all getting thrown into camps and going to places with mass burial stuff drumming up fear yet now this guy is a trump supporter :comeon:

I personally believe Alex Jones is being paid off to spread a lot of the shyt he does.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Tariq has been saying this for years.:dwillhuh:

I don't watch Tariq like that TBH I've seen a few of his vids he always says shyt I like when I have watched his videos though. But if so that's cool. Just an observation I've noticed among the tin foil wearing hat type guys

My dad works with someone who loves Alex Jones and he denies the holocaust, loves Trump and is racist as fukk.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
On topic. Tariq is actively gunning for people now. I dunno why he's aggressively going at them but if it leads to any showdown, and he wins it, hes gonna be in a great position. Tariq is officially on the radar of the alternative media gatekeepers.

Cernovich gave a backhanded compliment/insult to tariq

That's a respectful staredown. I doubt it'll lead to anything, but keep an eye on this @ThreeLetterAgency

Interesting :patrice:

These guys low key respecting his moves ...there was an alt right site giving him backhanded compliments too :patrice:

They know he know their game. Say what you want about these white supremacist but they're not dumb.

They know they can't write him off like ya average blk media person who tip toe the line so he won't hurt white daddies feelings. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg