Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:camby: Just debate the point. Enough of this condescending passive agressiveness. Does your government not engage in heavy intervention by price fixing and restrictions?

Like, what do you want me to say breh? I do not think you are equipped to have this discussion with me. If you think the Canadian government is doing "price fixing" like the Soviet Union then I really don't know what there is to tell you? Do you really believe that Canada has a centrally planned economy where the Parliament decides the price of a gallon of milk?

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Strongly disagree.

We can stop here and not derail the thread
airDwB9.png

full

never thought I'd see this happen on the Coli. Much respect breh :salute:

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
A lot of those conspiracy dudes will be the same ones to say the media is trying to start a race war and divide us all to shut down the discussion of white supremacy and racism.

Also you'll see a lot of these NWO believing white dudes are pro gun and generally pro violence and talk about over throwing the state and system but when black unarmed men are killed by the police and people protest they are the same ones criticizing them and violence

Those people are not anti establishment or against the system (but play like they are against it and for over throwing it) unless THEY.. white people are the ones who wants to over throw it.

They'll believe all these crazy conspiracy theories while completely erasing the history and powers of white supremacy and writing things off as a "tactic to divide". It's their way of being white supremacists while seemingly trying to come off knowledgable while sounding absolutely ridiculous.

yeah you nailed it. they are paranoid racists, they are scared when a different group of people is fighting for their rights. So they use that far right wing conspiracy bullshyt how the world is losing true values and its in the demoralization state and its coming to nwo aka how communism was built. Their offered solutions and their understanding on how society should look like have a clear supremacist agenda. And their conspiracy theories are cringeworthy with their so called hoaxes and shyt.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly.

Breh i just got on twitter a while back and all i do is watch WS and SWS. To see how effective Tariq's campaign is, you have to really pay attention to WHO'S NOT TALKING about him. Remember the number one rule of white supremacy is DENY DENY DENY. If there's a person who's making noise on the low? IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. But Alex broke that rule when he fukked up and sent his goon at him :francis:

You have to peep, Tariq is a Certified twitter account with 167k followers with no corporate sponsors. He has the number one black history documentary series of ALL TIME. He's on ustream every sunday doing 50-100k views talking about nothing but white supremacy. He wakes up every morning trolling, provoking, and challenging people to prove him wrong about white supremacy. Everybody knows this nikka tariq mayne :pachaha:

They never took the bait out of respect for the fact that there's no way to go at Tariq and hide their support of White Supremacy. Alex learned this the hard way when tried to go at David Duke and expected to keep the Jews out of the conversation. Duke ripped him for over an hour straight. shyt was so bad, Alex had to delete video from Infowars :russ:

Breh Tariq's troll game on Twitter is A1. I remember he was giving some random cac that work and they called him a racist. This nikka said "That's a lie sir, some of my best friends are white" :dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Like, what do you want me to say breh? I do not think you are equipped to have this discussion with me. If you think the Canadian government is doing "price fixing" like the Soviet Union then I really don't know what there is to tell you? Do you really believe that Canada has a centrally planned economy where the Parliament decides the price of a gallon of milk?

Hyperboles now? I'm not comparing your country to the old Soviet Union :mjlol: You aren't quite there. But supply management and higher tariffs are mandated by your government . Which stifles competition. Doesn't help half your country is populated by trees and moose

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Hyperboles now? I'm not comparing your country to the old Soviet Union :mjlol: You aren't quite there. But supply management and higher tariffs are mandated by your government . Which stifles competition. Doesn't help half your country is populated by trees and moose

Supply management and higher tariffs? You know Canada is in NAFTA right? :laff: Is this nikka serious? Supply management? For what? Milk? The government actively manages the supply of consumer goods like milk? There's less competition in Canada??? This is why I didn't even want to engage you. You had a Hillary Avi for a year talmbout you with her, now you with her in Bolivia :laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Supply management and higher tariffs? You know Canada is in NAFTA right? :laff: Is this nikka serious? Supply management? For what? Milk? The government actively manages the supply of consumer goods like milk? There's less competition in Canada??? This is why I didn't even want to engage you. You had a Hillary Avi for a year talmbout you with her, now you with her in Bolivia :laff:

:snoop: Im done with your disingenuous ass. Here one of the numerous articles on the matter

Why Do Canadians Pay More Than Americans? - RateSupermarket.ca Blog

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He desperately wants to be on Alex Jones's radar only to boost his own profile. Alex Jones won't even acknowledge him though.