Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Breh don't mention no off topic shyt from several days ago. You want to talk about that go to the thread and answer my rebuttal which you ignore. Buck breaking is one of the numerous exaggerations he claims in his film, which I find ironic that you criticize him and aren't even familiar with his work

I had to son you over there my young bull I didn't see your "rebuttal" but I'm sure it was ketchup (weak sauce). I don't need to be ultra familiar with the works Hitler to know Mein Kampf was some bullshyt. I'm familiar enough with Tariq to know he's a charlatan and talks out of his ass.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
EVERYBODY knows about tariq breh - that nikka ain't begging anybody for anything :martin:

No YOU know about Tariq. Mainstream doesn't. That's why he's been desperately baiting dudes like Jones and Shapiro for months

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I had to son you over there my young bull I didn't see your "rebuttal" but I'm sure it was ketchup (weak sauce). I don't need to be ultra familiar with the works Hitler to know Mein Kampf was some bullshyt. I'm familiar enough with Tariq to know he's a charlatan and talks out of his ass.

Thought so. Educate yourself on the ends and outs of capatilism. I keep forgetting you Canadian and use to that heavy central planning government

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
meanwhile crispy still raising money for movies that never came out

He's trying to go at some white guys it's gonna be nasty the outcome they trying to get Tommy taken off YouTube. Tommy is a funny dude but he's real in a sense he don't back down for anyone he gets credit for that.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Interesting :patrice:

These guys low key respecting his moves ...there was an alt right site giving him backhanded compliments too :patrice:

They know he know their game. Say what you want about these white supremacist but they're not dumb.

They know they can't write him off like ya average blk media person who tip toe the line so he won't hurt white daddies feelings. :patrice:

Exactly.

Breh i just got on twitter a while back and all i do is watch WS and SWS. To see how effective Tariq's campaign is, you have to really pay attention to WHO'S NOT TALKING about him. Remember the number one rule of white supremacy is DENY DENY DENY. If there's a person who's making noise on the low? IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. But Alex broke that rule when he fukked up and sent his goon at him :francis:

You have to peep, Tariq is a Certified twitter account with 167k followers with no corporate sponsors. He has the number one black history documentary series of ALL TIME. He's on ustream every sunday doing 50-100k views talking about nothing but white supremacy. He wakes up every morning trolling, provoking, and challenging people to prove him wrong about white supremacy. Everybody knows this nikka tariq mayne :pachaha:

They never took the bait out of respect for the fact that there's no way to go at Tariq and hide their support of White Supremacy. Alex learned this the hard way when tried to go at David Duke and expected to keep the Jews out of the conversation. Duke ripped him for over an hour straight. shyt was so bad, Alex had to delete video from Infowars :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Any examples on how Canada has a centrally planned government in contrast to the United States? Use specifics :sas2:

Well let's see. For one your massive tariffs makes the average cost of goods and services like electricity and milk cost more then for the average American consumer

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Well let's see. For one your massive tariffs makes the average cost of goods and services like electricity and milk cost more then for the average American consumer

I'm not gonna be condescending breh. I'm just gonna be real with you. Are you like 18 or a college student? If you are I'll proceed and educate you on this stuff as a brother. Because honestly, what you just said makes absolutely no sense. I can't have a brother out here looking crazy saying stuff like that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Strongly disagree.

We can stop here and not derail the thread

Naw don't throw stones and hide your hand. Prove me wrong. Is his podcast top 20? Does he have multiple NYT bestsellers? Is his doc available at major retail outlets?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna be condescending breh. I'm just gonna be real with you. Are you like 18 or a college student? If you are I'll proceed and educate you on this stuff as a brother. Because honestly, what you just said makes absolutely no sense. I can't have a brother out here looking crazy saying stuff like that.

:camby: Just debate the point. Enough of this condescending passive agressiveness. Is the average price of goods like video games not higher? Does your government not engage in heavy intervention by price fixing and restrictions?