Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The scary part is, Alex Jones actually played a big part in Trump getting elected. Never thought the same guy who went at Bush for 9/11 and Iraq would flip the script and support the police state, along with giving a platform to white supremacists.

It's like all that NWO shyt is really happening, you got storm troopers in the hood gassing nikkas on site, but yet BLM is the real threat?
CNN ran a video which showed that Alex Jones would say something on his show, and then Trump would go and say something similar in his rallies..shyt was crazy

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly.

Breh i just got on twitter a while back and all i do is watch WS and SWS. To see how effective Tariq's campaign is, you have to really pay attention to WHO'S NOT TALKING about him. Remember the number one rule of white supremacy is DENY DENY DENY. If there's a person who's making noise on the low? IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. But Alex broke that rule when he fukked up and sent his goon at him :francis:

You have to peep, Tariq is a Certified twitter account with 167k followers with no corporate sponsors. He has the number one black history documentary series of ALL TIME. He's on ustream every sunday doing 50-100k views talking about nothing but white supremacy. He wakes up every morning trolling, provoking, and challenging people to prove him wrong about white supremacy. Everybody knows this nikka tariq mayne :pachaha:

They never took the bait out of respect for the fact that there's no way to go at Tariq and hide their support of White Supremacy. Alex learned this the hard way when tried to go at David Duke and expected to keep the Jews out of the conversation. Duke ripped him for over an hour straight. shyt was so bad, Alex had to delete video from Infowars :russ:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
When Crispy came out

giphy.gif

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Breh Tariq's troll game on Twitter is A1. I remember he was giving some random cac that work and they called him a racist. This nikka said "That's a lie sir, some of my best friends are white" :dead:
:mjlol: troll game is :damn: