Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"They've rigged all the cash registers at all the Chipotle's around the country folks bluuba bluuba bluuba so tomorrow folks when people buy burritos all over the country folks bluuba bluuba bluuba the economy's gonna collapse folks bluuba bluuba bluuba the US dollar is gonna be replaced by the Mexican peso and we're all gonna get raped by illegal immigrants folks bluuba bluuba bluuba..."

shaquille-oneal-cant-l9szt.gif

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

:dead:

I need to see what the puppet bird about.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The scary part is, Alex Jones actually played a big part in Trump getting elected. Never thought the same guy who went at Bush for 9/11 and Iraq would flip the script and support the police state, along with giving a platform to white supremacists.

It's like all that NWO shyt is really happening, you got storm troopers in the hood gassing nikkas on site, but yet BLM is the real threat?

my english teacher was woke as hell and put me up on the Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, The World Bank, The Federal Reserve, economic hitman and all that shyt when I was in the 7th grade. naturally I start doing my own research and found Prisonplanet.com. I started watching this one Alex Jones video and had to cut that shyt off. you could just tell that he was putting on an act. Same talking points and same phrases in every damn clip and those documentaries :snoop: Bohemian Grove....really bruh? you just snuck right in huh? :beli: I was like 11 and had this dude figured out so his Trump support didn't surprise me in the least bit.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
my english teacher was woke as hell and put me up on the Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, The World Bank, The Federal Reserve, economic hitman and all that shyt when I was in the 7th grade. naturally I start doing my own research and found Prisonplanet.com. I started watching this one Alex Jones video and had to cut that shyt off. you could just tell that he was putting on an act. Same talking points and same phrases in every damn clip and those documentaries :snoop: Bohemian Grove....really bruh? you just snuck right in huh? :beli: I was like 11 and had this dude figured out so his Trump support didn't surprise me in the least bit.

This is the thing. Yall call it an act, but all those organizations exist and are influentual. It wasn't until he and other alt/indy starting reporting on them, that MSM had to finally acknowledge. But moreover, it's his guests that come on the show that really provides validity.

His guest have worked in all types of industries, and basically provide views on their industries that the MSM would never touch.

The MSM lies outright, reads off a teleprompter, and uses green screens to act like they are in locations they are not...so whose acting...:sas2:

------

I mean come on brehs....yall aren't dumb ..this is a "real" CNN broadcast, yet they are calling others "Fake News". Jake Tapper has the audacity to say with a barely managed troll grin "with some excellent on the water reporting". :damn:..:snooze:..

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
This is the thing. Yall call it an act, but all those organizations exist and are influentual. It wasn't until he starting reporting on them, that MSM had to finally acknowledge. But moreover, it's his guests that come on the show that really provides validity.

His guest have worked in all types of industries, and basically provide views on their industries that the MSM would never touch.

The MSM lies outright, reads off a teleprompter, and uses green screens to act like they are in locations they are not...so whose acting...:sas2:

I mean come on brehs....yall aren't dumb ..this is a "real" CNN broadcast, whose is calling others "Fake News". Jake Tapper has to say "with some excellent on water reporting". :damn:..:snooze:..

I know those organizations exist and I know CNN and the rest of those news networks are all putting on a show. I'm just saying that he is too. he invokes fear into his viewers to get them afraid eventually turning them into conspiracy theorists which in turn helps drive traffic to his sites, increases his viewership and helps him sell merchandise.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:ohhh:I didn't realize that when White Supremacists/conservatives/right-wingers blame George Soros for everything that is just a code for "Jews".

@Raymond Burrr

Yup. Jewish "interference" is pretty much the ONE thing they have receipts for.

When they speak about jewish influence, they'll have you like :jbhmm::whoo::ehh::francis:

But then they try to lie, and say there's no such thing as white supremacy, but there's "jewish supremacy" then it's
4bUV7Ls.gif

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
While I think it's childish and takes away from his credibility... You have to admit, Tariq is pretty hard to troll. He'll happily oblige with the petty shyt...and then hit you with some facts...

but i can see how this shyt turns off some people...
word

his alex jones impersonations is :russ: tho

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I know those organizations exist and I know CNN and the rest of those news networks are all putting on a show. I'm just saying that he is too. he invokes fear into his viewers to get them afraid eventually turning them into conspiracy theorists which in turn helps drive traffic to his sites, increases his viewership and helps him sell merchandise.

You could make that argument, but every media outlet of some size is a business. You can't devote the time and resources to to this level of journalism and do it for free.

-Tariq sells boots, flags, videos, is he scaring black folks about white supremacy?
-Boyce sells videos and books, is he scaring black folks about being unemployed.
-CNN sells pharmaceutical drugs every 15 minutes, are they scaring you about being sick.

How are you suppose to stay in business?
Better question, how is he suppose to stay in business and not take money from large corporations that he doesn't agree with intellectually. You don't see Tariq taking money from KKK, because he would be beholden to not say anything negative about them.

Last edited: