Tariq Claps Back at Alex Jones

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
"They've rigged all the cash registers at all the Chipotle's around the country folks bluuba bluuba bluuba so tomorrow folks when people buy burritos all over the country folks bluuba bluuba bluuba the economy's gonna collapse folks bluuba bluuba bluuba the US dollar is gonna be replaced by the Mexican peso and we're all gonna get raped by illegal immigrants folks bluuba bluuba bluuba..."

shaquille-oneal-cant-l9szt.gif

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The scary part is, Alex Jones actually played a big part in Trump getting elected. Never thought the same guy who went at Bush for 9/11 and Iraq would flip the script and support the police state, along with giving a platform to white supremacists.

It's like all that NWO shyt is really happening, you got storm troopers in the hood gassing nikkas on site, but yet BLM is the real threat?
no, a HUGE part.

Apparently trump called alex

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's sad because I know someone that tweets the same sh*t daily and it got so bad I had to stop talking to him. He actually believes in all of this and constantly talks about the earth is flat and that it's the devil's plan to make us believe all of this stuff so he can take us away from Yah n sh*t. :snoop:

And gets mad because no woman wants him and to deal with it all; and we're all black bit*hes because of it :wow:

Trust me when I say you got a lot of folks, especially black folks (black guys I've noticed :patrice:) that believe in everything Alex Jones spits word for word. :scust:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yeah yesterday, on A. Jones show a guest brought up the interview with Tucker Carlson and Tariq. He just said "that guy" was off base and the one bringing up racism.

It's coming. The interview of all interviews is coming.

Tariq reads thecoli, its very clear and obvious. :sas2:
The thing about the Farrakhan interview is that Farrakhan and A. Jones agreed on nearly every point. It's not that he had a black man on his show, b/se plenty of white talk show host are sneaky and degrading when talking to him. Even about extremist Muslims coming to the U.S., Farrakhan said explicitly he was against that. Both Farrakhan and A.Jones agreed on what happened in Libya. Farrakhan even said he like Trump over Hillary. So is Tariq going to call Farrakhan a cooon?? :sas1:

As far as "conspiracy"....everything Tariq talks about is "conspiracy"....but's specifically from a POV against black people. Tariq knows these things exist, but oddly he plays against stuff I guees to "stay on code". He's over dealing though, like cotdamn. I think that is a fallacy of Tariq is that he overdeals...and refuses to be objective when it makes sense to be so. Truth is truth.

Again, I listen to both Tariq and A. Jones, and respect their content and hustle. Puppets was funny though.

Last edited: