Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
This is actually a stupid arguments, and it seems like it is bordering into racial hierarchy in some respects. As far as Europeans being on the top of the pyramid of races, and Asians next followed by Arabs, North Africans, Horn of Africans, and West Africans, Bantus, Khosian being below the racial pyramids. Is this what you believe? If that is true it is quite sad. Sorry that you think less of yourself or your people.

I believe Whites and Asians > the rest in terms of intellectual superiority.

astronaut-eugene-cernan.jpg

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
We cant let our pride or self esteem get in the way of facts.

My sensibilities aside, facts are facts.

So you believe in racial and ethnic hierarchy?

So these people are racially if you call it that superior
img_6407.jpg

than these people

diamonds_1695249c.jpg

Both groups live in Sub Saharan Africa, since the first group have lighterskinn are more superior intellectually than the second group?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. They had better weapons that were developed through hundreds of years of wars in Europe. These weapons were used to subjegate people in other regions and they were able to utilize them and their resources to fuel the industrial revolution. The capital required to support the technological boom of the last 200 years does not happen without the profits and resources supplied by slavery and colonization.

Not exactly, gun powder actually came from China. Europeans just used it in warfare.

Anyway these arguements are dumb, most of the people in here are using stereotypes with little exposure to methodologies of measurements nor any knowledge of the cultures involved, just posting off the top of their heads. That's what dumb people do anyway.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I believe Whites and Asians > the rest in terms of intellectual superiority.

astronaut-eugene-cernan.jpg

Are you talking about East Asians and Indians combined. If you are including Indians or that ink, i am sad to tell you many Indians and filapinos i may add are doing the shytty jobs in the middle east, especially in the Gulf where they nearly work as maids or construction workers almost slave wagers.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
So you believe in racial and ethnic hierarchy?

So these people are racially if you call it that superior
img_6407.jpg

than these people

diamonds_1695249c.jpg

Both groups live in Sub Saharan Africa, since the first group have lighterskinn they are more superior intellectually than the second group?

There's a minuscule gap (if any) between lightskinned Sudanese and darker skinned Africans

Complexion isnt the end all be all. Many Arabs are as white as any ethnic European out there.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Africans are the most educated group in America inspite of institutional racism. Those are facts. Whites are the most on welfare. Thats a fact.
1. Those Africans are cherrypicked outliers. Dont take the exception and try to make it the rule.
2. They're still using a education system created by Europeans.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
There's a minuscule gap (if any) between lightskinned Sudanese and darker skinned Africans

Complexion isnt the end all be all. Many Arabs are as white as any ethnic European out there.

Yep, some people use color as a factor of intelligence. Which kind of prove my point, in a none discreet way. You will have to figure it out.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
yea but the large difference is that we never ruled over other africans, plus we have the advantage of all being black :yeshrug:

by the second and third generation the natives and americans would become one people :ehh: its not like america where blacks and whites cant combine into one people, in africa we would all be black. :ehh:

In South Africa they're attacking BLACK immigrants from other African countries.

Daps
Are you talking about East Asians and Indians combined. If you are including Indians or that ink, i am sad to tell you many Indians and filapinos i may add are doing the shytty jobs in the middle east, especially in the Gulf where they nearly work as maids or construction workers almost slave wagers.

Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and Indians to a lesser extend.

Can I ask you a question? Do you believe your people are mentally equal to Caucasians and the Chinese/Japanese?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you think destroying the nature of the world and everything in it is smart,maybe you admire the wrong things and are short sighted:sas1:...Man made viruses that could destroy us all,chemical and nuclear weapons that can do the same,foods that kill us from the inside out and turn people homosexual,gases tearing a whole in the ozone layer that may send cacs back into they caves:banderas:....This shyt could go bad for Europeans any day,which means they weren't that "smart" for very long.

Not to mention a nikka could invent a time machine first that could change history,which would make it to where Europeans never looked that smart at all:sas1:

Its a nice offer to see Tanzania reaching back,I suggest they have a screening process....Based on what I know and from comments in this thread,you would have many AA's who would come over with the same ideology and superiority complex that the Germans did,when they massacred the Tanzanian people in the 1800's with "smarts" ska "inherently evilness".

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Well, I dont.

I would like to know about this supposedly minuscule gap??

Many Arabs are as white as any ethnic European out there

Yes they are especially the people of the levant, but do you think they are better than you? or more smarter since they may be treated differently or more accepted than you due to their skin color?