Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Do you have any proof that can backup your claim that sub-Saharan Africans have the same intelligence as White Europeans? Not disputing or anything. Just wondering why you feel that way

Merely anecdotal account but I bade it on this. If you take a black person and give them the same environment and education as a cac, they are capable of functioning the same.

If there were a difference in intelligence, no amount of training and education could allow us to function. It would be like attempting to teach a wolf algebra and to drive a forklift.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
yea but the large difference is that we never ruled over other africans, plus we have the advantage of all being black :yeshrug:

by the second and third generation the natives and americans would become one people :ehh: its not like america where blacks and whites cant combine into one people, in africa we would all be black. :ehh:

Most African American think of themselves as American not African and look at Africans as primitive :yeshrug:

Daps
Not really it just plan reality. Do you really think American dominance will continue forever? If you think that you are truly kidding yourself, and not looking at history as a factor of many different events. Most civilization who was once dominant had similiar views of themselves. It is a matter of time, and i think it will happen sooner than we all thought.

What country are you from?

Did you even read the post you've just quoted?

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Nope. They had better weapons that were developed through hundreds of years of wars in Europe. These weapons were used to subjegate people in other regions and they were able to utilize them and their resources to fuel the industrial revolution. The capital required to support the technological boom of the last 200 years does not happen without the profits and resources supplied by slavery and colonization.
Something about this claim doesn't smell right. I mean, war was occurring everywhere else too.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Merely anecdotal account but I bade it on this. If you take a black person and give them the same environment and education as a cac, they are capable of functioning the same.

If there were a difference in intelligence, no amount of training and education could allow us to function. It would be like attempting to teach a wolf algebra and to drive a forklift.

But that would mean an environment created by White people and education provided by white people.

If you want to judge a race in it's natural element, let them grow up in an environment created by their own people.

Daps

Not really. Whites and Asians usually come up on top.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What they had was the same was every other country had, they had probability.
The probability was economic and technological, and they simply got it first. They took it and ran with it in the most brutal way possible. The moment they had even a taste of the upperhand they tried to take over the entire world and damn near succeeded.

Actually they did succeed.

Doing research I come to the conclusion they also received help.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most African American think of themselves as American not African and look at Africans as primitive :yeshrug:

Well then those people can stay in america with all the whites and Hispanics :yeshrug:im sure they can enjoy being the bottom of the totem pole for another 250 years :ehh:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
But that would mean an environment created by White people and education provided by white people.

If you want to judge a race in it's natural element, let them grow up in an environment created by their own people.

Well whites have created an artificial environment, but that's what it is now.

Whites have opened Pandora box and it won't be closed for some time now. So we must all function in it.

Wait...what you're implying is that white people are responsible for all the knowledge we learn in this world...

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Well whites have created an artificial environment, but that's what it is now.

Whites have opened Pandora box and it won't be closed for some time now. So we must all function in it.

Wait...what you're implying is that white people are responsible for all the knowledge we learn in this world...
I asked you to come up with proof that Sub-Saharan Africans have the same intellect as White Europeans

You claimed that if you put a black child in a white environment, he would achieve the same results

First of all, that is false and has been proven false many times

Second of all, even if a black child did achieve the same results as the avg white kid, he would have still been influenced by an environment created by white people and with an education system created by white people

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Who is smarter between the two?

Answer: the one who has better weapons. duh!
I asked you to come up with proof that Sub-Saharan Africans have the same intellect as White Europeans

You claimed that if you put a black child in a white environment, he would achieve the same results

First of all, that is false and has been proven false many times

Second of all, even if a black child did achieve the same results as the avg white kid, he would have still been influenced by an environment created by white people and with an education system created by white people

This is actually a stupid arguments, and it seems like it is bordering into racial hierarchy in some respects. As far as Europeans being on the top of the pyramid of races, and Asians next followed by Arabs, North Africans, Horn of Africans, and West Africans, Bantus, Khosian being below the racial pyramids. Is this what you believe? If that is true it is quite sad. Sorry that you think less of yourself or your people.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
This is actually a stupid arguments, and it seems like it is bordering into racial hierarchy in some respects. As far as Europeans being on the top of the pyramid of races, and Asians next followed by Arabs, North Africans, Horn of Africans, and West Africans, Bantus, Khosian being below the racial pyramids. Is this what you believe? If that is true it is quite sad. Sorry that you think less of yourself or your people.
We cant let our pride or self esteem get in the way of facts.

My sensibilities aside, facts are facts.